Chapter two (Unedited)

The pic is Koneko as a little girl, I made it on Rinmaru games.

____________________________________________________________________________________

5 years later

Koneko's POV

I hold my big brother Ichigo's hand as he walks me to the park. I don't want to go but he is making me go, I never tell him about all the boys either yell at me and throw stuff or how the other boys stare at me with hearts in their eyes asking me questions on things I like or telling me they love me. I won't tell him about how the girls bully me and call me names, saying I'm a bastard, or a mistake that should have never happened. Ichigo walks me to the entrance of the park and drops my hand and places his hands on my small shoulders.

"Try to make some friends today, okay?" He asks, all I do is give him a nod before he turns and walks to the academy. I watch my nine year old brother walk away from me leaving me. I turn to see all the other kids playing not noticing me yet. I'm tempted to just stay at the entrance till Uncle Omoi or his wife come to get me to take me to their house. Before I can hide behind the wall to avoid the others Koga notices me. He is the meanest to me out of all the kids. I see his evil smirk appear on his face as he elbows his friends and they walk toward me. I back up but keep an emotionless look on my face.

"Hi, ugly." Says Koga as he gets right up in my face. His grey eyes stare right into my violet ones. I simply glare and turn my back to him and begin to walk away, but I feel something wrap around my arm and yank me back. I look down to see a hand and follow up the wrist to the arm, then the shoulder till I see Koga's face, that annoying smirk still on his face but his eyes have anger in them.

"I don't like when people turn their backs to me, KitKat." He adds that stupid nickname his gave me at the end. I got that name because my name means cat. I give a harsher glare before giving him my famous 'Hn'. I don't know why I do that it is kind of like a habit. I rip my arm from him before telling him "I couldn't care less about what you like.". I begin to walk away from him before he grabs the bag that is on my back that I packed for Uncle Omoi's house. "What's in here?" I hear one of Koga's minions ask. I turn around to see all of them going through my bag. "Hey! Give that back." I demand when I see them pull out Ichigo's video camera that I like to use. I reach to take it away from Koga but he ended up slapping me hard enough that I fell on the ground with my midnight black hair putting a barrier around my face. I hold my cheek in shock, they have never hit me before. I lick my lip and taste something metallic, I place a finger on my lip and pull it back and look at it to see a crimson liquid. It's my blood, I look up to see the group of boys laughing and a few of the other kids have circled us, they laughed too. The only ones that weren't laughing were the weird boys who always have the hearts in their eyes. Ichigo calls the girls who look at him like that fangirls, so I guess I could call them fanboys.

I see Koga holding the camera and it's on record. They are recording this. I give them the harshest glare I have ever given. I tackled Koga to the ground trying to take the camera away. He passes it to one of his buddies who keeps recording what is happening. I get really ticked at that and punch Koga right in his face,  I feel a crunch under my fist before I see blood gush out of Koga's nose he holds it and cries in pain. I feel something grab my hair and yank me back, it feels like the thing pulling is trying to rip my hair out of my scalp.  I grab the boys hand and push a pressure point on his wrist making him let go, then I flip him over my back making him slam into the ground. I don't bother to learn the names of any of the other kids I just remember Koga, because he's bullied me the longest.

I look at the boy holding both my bag and camera before screaming at him "GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK!" He looks at me scared as I walk to him. I feel hands grab both of my arms and pin them behind my back. Koga walks in front of me then punches me in the stomach making me cough and his knee hits my eye. I feel liquid slide down my face from where my eye brow is. Koga gives a me a glare of pure hate before I hear some awful words. "I think I need kunai practice. Lets see if Kitkat here can be still enough for me to throw kunai around her without hitting her." after he said that the boys holding me grab my arms and drag me to a pole, they used something to tie my hands behind me so I can't run away as they leave me.