Ch 3

Pic of the dragon armor is actually Erza from fairy tail.  IT IS NOT MINE

Could someone do me like designs for what you think her team mates would look like and I will post them on this

I'm so so soooo sorry you guys and I know I can't make up for dissapointing ya'll but I need help with how her mother should pass and other ideas for this story. I have some super major writers block and I never have motivation to write anymore because I can't think of any ideas but I am trying to not give up just yet. But please send me images of what you think Kenta and Ryota look like, and little scenarios that Koneko can go through with this family and her fathers family.

And I know that I told you I would update whenever I finished but I just feel so bad for making you guys wait like this especially when I'm getting nothing done. Plus I can't do any of this without help so please please send some ideas or else I can't continue.

________________________________________________________________

Age 13

Koneko's POV

I sighed placing my head in my hands and stared out the window in the classroom waiting for the Sensei to show up. I started to doze off when I heard a sudden bang echo through the class. Kenta, who is sitting next to me, quickly sat up looking around, his eyes still half closed from his nap. The loud bang had been someone rushing through the doors of the class room opening the door quickly causing it to make the loud sound. Then said person rushed to their seat. I let out another sigh before placing my head on Kenta's shoulder, he just glanced at me then watched the front of the room. I glanced around the room, it was a slightly regular day today except for the fact that we take our exam to graduate from the academy today. Most people were chattering excitedly about how they are going to pass, or about how nervous they are. One student was being particularly loud, boasting about how he will pass, his name is Ryota. Ryota has light brown hair that he keeps in a high pony tail, and brown eyes, he is my 12 years old just like me. He's that one student that you can find in any grade and class. He's the loud one that is way too over confident and will probably die because of it, and he's a major pervert. I noticed Kenta clenching his fists, a little vein popping out on it, him and Ryota hate each other, which I think is funny since they are polar opposites. I glance up at Kenta's face and notice him glaring at Ryota, I looked over to Ryota after noticing he isn't talking anymore, he is glaring right back at Kenta.

 "Oi, you got a problem?!" Shouts Ryota, Kenta hardens his glare, his light blue eyes sending chills to run down some of our classmates spines, even though they are not the ones being glared at. I listen to his calm deep voice say "Yea, there's a idiot in this class, that doesn't know how to shut the fuck up."

Ryota got an erk mark and held up his fist at Kenta while growling "Then why don't you do something about it, huh?" Kenta just sighs before waving his hand dismissively in front of him "I feel like it will be a waste of time, you wouldn't stand a chance against me, plus anything I could say to you would go into one ear, pass through that hallowed head of your's, then exit through the other ear."

Ryota turned red in the face with anger and stomped over to us. He stopped in front of our desk, then slammed his hands on said desk, causing it to shake. My dragon, Ukon that was sleeping under the table began to growl lowly but no one noticed. Ryota went to punch Kenta, but Kenta leaned his head to the side causing Ryota's fist to almost hit me instead.

I glared at him and snapped "Watch it, you don't attack if there is a chance of an innocent getting hit, you learn that in basics." Ryota looked at me surprised, just noticing me as I placed my head back on Kenta's shoulder, after having to jerk away. Ryota gained hearts in his eyes for a quick second before sending me a smirk.