Chapter Four

Dear Bixlow,

When I started reading your letter I couldn't help but laugh a little. Yes all of my suitors so far are old men except for one but he is in my eyes to young to be married off. But my father and his father don't think so. I would love to see you with out your mask it would give me a face to put the name to instead of a mask. 

I like to spend time with my Kianna  and read when I have the free time but that is rare. I have very little time to spend outside of my studies.  When i'm not studying i'm with a suitor usually. Your not a bad writer. You just don't know what to say. Or your not good at expressing yourself on paper. How did I leave you speechless? I probably shouldn't have because if we get caught we will both be dead. What are your babies? A festival sounds like it would be so much fun but there isn't one for another month and I usually can't go.

I treat the staff the like humans like you and me. That is what they are. They aren't any less than me because i have a higher rank. Now i'm curious about this question you want to ask me. Would you please tell me what it is? How ever do I inspire you? I would of never guessed that about you. Gazing at the stars. I do the same thing after I finish reading your letters. 

~Lisanna

.

.

.

I can't tear my eyes away from the page. She gazes at the stars after she finishes my letters? I would of never guessed. I don't know what i'm doing  but it feels right. That me and Lisanna are sending secret love letters to each other. 

"Bixlow are you reading another letter from her?" an annoying voice said.

"Yes I am Freed. Now why are you in my house and why didn't you knock first?"

"Because my house is boring and I wanted to see if I could stay here?"

"Yea, sure, whatever. Go make a bed on the floor."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight"

"Oh I got a question?"

"Yea?" I asked annoyed 

"Why her and not Laxus?"

"Because she is a beautiful girl who i happen to like and I unlike you have a life." 

"Oh okay...Wait hey"

"Goodnight Freed"

"Yea yea goodnight Bixlow"

Now where was I... Oh yea..

Dear Lisanna...