one

ever since calum came to pick up luke, he had began rambling about his horrid day at work and it all started with, "what i find baffling about this whole scenario is that isaac had an endeavor to take my position during the shift which only fucked with my schedule and postponed that pay raise that i'm suppose to receive."

of course, luke wasn't listening since his attention was fixated to the fast passing scenery that followed outside the window. he asked the boy to pick him up so he wouldn't be alone this weekend since his parents decided to go out of town, he didn't recall asking for the tan boy to unload on him; especially since he knew the other male usually exaggerated situations.

a soft huff fell past the blond boy's lips, unnoticed by himself but noticed by the older male. calum quit talking after he realized that luke was not tuned in and he didn't feel like it were necessary for him to ramble on and on if no one was listening. he wanted the smaller boy's attention and he knew exactly how to get it.

he extended his arm far enough to reach the boy's leg, settling his hand onto the boy's thigh which was small enough for him to grip. "cal.. what are you doing." luke asked in a placid tone, his eyes averting down to the sudden contact.

"nothing, is there anything you wanna do over the weekend?" he responded as he slid his hand further up the boy's porcelain skin to underneath the skirt.

the blond's breath hitched as he attempted to push calum's hand away, "i don't know, i just wanted to spend time with you. is there anything you wanna do?"

"i have something in mind." the brown haired boy spoke aloud, the pad of his thumb now rubbing against luke's skin.

"and what would that be?" the blond questioned, his eyebrow perked upward as his eyes were focused on the boy who he's always been fond of.

"you." calum stated quite bluntly as he took a bold move and slipped his hands underneath the lacy panties that were worn by luke.

luke let out a squeak, surprised by calum's actions, his eyes fell shut as he felt the boy's hand wrapped around his length. "p-please stop."

"it's okay, just let it be." calum mumbled, his eyes straight on the road as if he was unfazed by what he was doing. he gave the boys shaft a few pumps, getting the male hard and harder by the second.

a mixture of soft whimpers and moans left the blond's lips, his hands gripped onto the seat before his hips buckled forward. this only caused calum to pull his hand away and shake his head, "so needy." he muttered, pulling into the driveway of his home.

luke's eyes widened and he let out a soft whine due to the touch that abruptly stopped.

"c'mon, baby, we can finish this inside. i also wanna try something new with you."

"what would that be?" the blond asked, quickly unbuckling the seat belt and pushed the passenger's door open.

"knifeplay."

// SCREAMS I GOT A LITTLE TOO INTO THAT BUT I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD. COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS ND STUFF & DONT FORGET TO VOTE! //