six

Rosemary and myself laid within silence for four hours. maybe it seemed overdramatized and completely ridiculous to do such a thing but our breathing was in sync and my body couldn't get enough of her against me. the inaudible sounds were more then just utter quietness but the most beautiful moments I have experienced in awhile.

however it was 6 in the morning when she sat up and brought her right leg over my stomach to straddle my chest. I looked up with a small simper pasted on my face. Her hair was tangled and my shirt hanged so exquisitely from her shoulders. Rosemary then let her back become flat and her head lay by my heart.

at this time I knew she could hear my heart beat and that made it scream rapidly when her hair tickled my skin. "it's like a little story." she stated.

"your heart is telling me secrets." Rosie murmured to herself and that made my lips expand wider. I was so infatuated.

"tell me one." I answered and she brought her eyes to gaze at mine.

"okay just give me a second." the girl laid her ear over it and hummed about two times pretending to be very interested in what it was saying. "it says that you want to kiss me again." and I don't know why but that made my face become so hot and I knew my cheeks were painted with a burning red.

I did want to kiss her.

so when she leaned in closer her hands cupping my face with ease I closed my eyes before she stopped when our noses touched. I opened them to stare at the pallet of brown collided with green and the way her lashes looked like black stems of lilies. I could tell she was concentrating on mine too and I wanted our staring to stop as I poked my chin up to make wonders of our lips again.

I didn't understand why when her mouth was near mine everything seemed exaggeratedly perfect. it was some cliche story where I'm telling you she ignited fireworks to blow up in my stomach. I hated that she made me feel that way because I could I never notice if it was the same for her.

we pulled apart breathless and eyes shut. my fingers caught within her hair. "that feels nice." I admitted. I felt a nod when she wrapped her arms around my neck getting closer.

"okay now let's not make this awkward and talk about some funny shit I was thinking about last night." by her last four words my eyes were opened and gaping at her fiddling with her nail polish.

"then please spill the beans and tell." She laughed.

"I will but don't fucking say that, my mom and dad say that and it makes me cringe so much." I chuckled once or twice agreeing as she sighed.

"so don't ask why but I was thinking of like sex. but I shouldn't even be embarrassed by that because it's apart of life and sex is cool you know? anyways yeah so I was thinking of that and I believe that you, Michael Clifford, have a daddy kink." I couldn't help but choke on my own spit as those words came out of her mouth and Rosemary giggled amused by my reaction.

"so you do, oh my god." of course she suspected herself to be correct but I quickly shook my head before calming down.

"no Rosie, I don't, well honestly, I don't know." this time Rosemary sat up her eyebrows knitted with mischief.

"what do you mean you don't know?" I shrugged my shoulders letting my vision wander around the room.

"I guess I never tried it so I wouldn't know." I meant to be serious but I smiled and laughed at the end of my comment. I was nervous and the look in her eyes made goosebumps rise with ignorance.

"then I guess we are going to have to see if you do have one."

"what are you trying to intend Rosemary?" I felt as if we were bickering now and that made my grin engrave more dimples to my cheeks and my eyes crinkle.