frustration & + 1

| k. namjoon |

i run as fast as my legs could take me. thankfully this wasn't a huge store.

a soft feeling reaches my wrist and turns me back.

"i think that's my chocolate bar you have there," the soft feeling's owner says, {a/n; whAt tHe heCk aM i dOinG} pointing their other hand at the chocolate bar.

"i believe it's the store's chocolate bar to be exact. that is, until i buy it"

"enough with the technicalities smart mouth. hand over that bar."

"i really wonder why you want this so badly," i wave the chocolate bar, taunting the being in front of me. "it could've been any other chocolate bar, any other store, anywhere else. but of course you choose this chocolate bar, this store, and not anywhere else."

she smiles, "i could say the same thing."

"well-"

"what's the happening here ?" a tall man budges in.

"Seokjin oppa, he took my chocolate bar!"

how immature.

"Go Sun Mi there are other customers," the infamous 'Seokjin' whispers.

"ahem"

all eyes are on me at this point. her eyes.

"would you like this chocolate bar ?" he asks me, earning a glare from the short girl beside him.

"yes please," i smile.

the light setting doesn't fit for this particular mood right now. the too common sound of the cashier and receipt machine echoes in the almost empty store.

ring

i see her storm out the door.

| Go Sun Mi |

who does he think he is ? taking my chocolate bar. not to mention getting my seokjin on his side.

that stuck up chocolate stealing jerk.

"hey! wait up."

i turn around only to meet the grinning face of him. what is this guy's deal anyways.

"here," he says, putting the chocolate bar in my hand.

"who am i to accept this ? i don't even know your name ?" i shove the bar at his chest.

the fake pout was just a little attractive.

"oh really?"

i feel my cheeks heat up.

did i say that out loud? quick, save yourself girl!

"i was joking. see, you were blushing ! don't get cocky now !" i struggle.

"my name's Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. and you, Go Sun Mi, owe me some ice cream for buying you this chocolate bar," he states while slipping the chocolate bar in my hands, again.

those dimples. every. single. time.

"give me your phone" i blurt out.

i would have never expected that to be the next thing coming out of my mouth. none the less he hands the phone towards me.

"that's my number, text me when you're free," that was casual right ?

"why not now," i hear him mumble sadly, thinking i was out of earshot. i stare at the chocolate bar seconds before it ends up in my watering mouth.

i smirk to myself.

this'll be fun.

{a/n}
im so very sorry for my poor writing. i am also sorry because i said this chapter would be longer but im terrible at writing so yeah. i have a three day weekend this week, yay! :3

im still sorry okay bai.

; 10:12 pm

- mia