music & backgounds

- {unedited} -

| k. namjoon |

;
hi : )

shorty sun mi;
who is this ?

;
chocolate boy !

shorty sun mi;
weirdo

;
that's no way to thank me. get me some ice cream today

shorty sun mi;
can't, got some friends
coming over today

;
what are we doing ?

shorty sun mi;
what are you saying i
dont speak idiot

;
i thought we were friends :(
i'm showing up
anyway

shorty sun mi;
like you know where
i live

;
i dont think pretty boy
would want you to
exclude me tsk

shorty sun mi;
...

;
it's settled, i'm carpooling
w/ pretty boy

shorty sun mi;
his name is seokjin !

;
there'll be ice cream
right ?

read 5:17 pm

;
sun mi ?

sent 5:18 pm

- { sun mi }

"get off your phone right now sun mi you'll be late for tutoring !"

"yes mother"

edit
name: chocolate dork

save change from: some guy
to: chocolate dork ?

yes                no

"i said put away your phone ! you still have violin lessons we're leaving right now"

"yes mother"

"dont just say 'yes' and move ! your father will be flying here and he wants to take us out to eat aish you're so frustrating. you should be grateful for all we're doing for you, yet you repay us with being third in your class ? not to mention you got second place in the violin competition. hurry up !"

"yes mother !" i raised my voice.

"what did you just say ?"

"y-yes mother"

her cold hand hit my face, sending a sting through my left cheek. i put a hand on my cheek, hoping that'd make it feel better.

but the pain wouldn't go away. it never does. it stays there until it affects everything else

" dont you dare raise your voice at me again "

i look down, afraid of what would be in front of me if i lifted my head.

" do you understand me ? dont. "

i dont answer causing a look of worry and regret to cover her.

" you know i dont want to hurt you sun mi. just please, lets get along alright ? "

" yes mother "

-

the car ride was silent. though violin music was playing, it was still.

" omma, can we get ice cream today ? my friend told me about-

" what friend is this ? dont tell me its Park Song Hyo again. you know i told you she's a distraction. especially with her family in that state ? "

" omma ! please "

she was a friend. my only friend. after what had happened.

" Go Sun Mi i told you not to raise your voice "

" i'm sorry. just, please, dont - dont say that about her.. "

" i'm sorry, you know how much i care about you. i dont want you getti-

" it wasnt her mother. its just a close classmate that told me. i wanted to know if you'd want to go there sometime, i realized we're both too busy now. it's okay. " i continue.

silence.
-

" sun mi, why dont you try to arco it smoother and more gently huh ? you seem a little more tense and stiff "

" yes, i'll try " i smile.

i like the violin. the only part of my day i look forward too. not the drive there, not the teachers, not the building, but the sound, the song, the feel. it feels, right. i feel in my place when i play. the feeling of the strings on my fingers. the way the bow flows on the strings. it doesn't matter what place i get. the opportunity to play in front of people and show them my passion and love for the violin, is my place. seeing the looks on their faces after hearing me. knowing i did well and doing something i love is my prize.

i do my best and take the teacher's advice. hearing the sweet mellow sound flow through the room leaving everyone in awe.

" this everyone, is the perfect example of how to play Mozart's Symphony Number 25 "

applause.

how the applause makes it all better

i bow. milking the moment

{a/n}
well im starting to update again! i just dont think im as well off writing stories because i know i can do better but i dont express things through words as well as i want too. thank you for being patient and reading this book ! i'll try updating more frequently.

sorry for any grammar or typing/spelling errors and stuff

; 9:55 pm

- mia