Red Bird S.E.N.P.A.I Roy P.O.V

Roy looked out of the corner of his eye, only to see Robin standing down the hallway, talking to Marth. He could see that Robin's cheeks were flushed red, and that he stuttered a bit when he spoke. Marth moved a piece of Robin's hair aside and kissed him on the cheek, causing Robin to blush a deep red. After Marth had left, Robin started to walk in Roy's direction. Once he passed him, Roy quietly snuck up to Robin and stole a kiss from him. Robin pushed Roy away. "Wh-what are you doing?!" Roy grabbed Robin and pushed him into his room. He used a bit of rope he had found to tie him against the footboard of the bed, with his back to it. "R-roy! You're crazy!" "For you." Roy stared into Robin's eyes, which darted around frantically. Roy liked the way Robin's hair complemented his eyes, and he noticed that his hair was almost translucent against his face. His hair was wispy, and he liked it. Roy kissed Robin forcefully, and Robin tried to fight it, but he couldn't. Marth walked into Roy's room and noticed Robin tied up. "What are you doing? You're hurting h-" Roy drove his sword through Marth. Marth slowly backed up, and eventually fell to the ground, dead. "Now you can love me." Roy turned towards Robin. Robin looked at Roy with a hurt look on his face. Tears spilled down his cheeks, and Roy could see that he was in grief and pain. Roy didn't want that. "But I know you don't want me to love you. I don't want to now, either." He untied Robin, but he slit open one of his veins before he did. "I'm gonna die. But I want you to die with me." He took his sword and slit Robin's throat, and kissed Robin one last time before dying. This time, Robin kissed him back, wanting one more kiss from anyone he could get his lips on. Then Roy died. Shortly after, so did Robin. All three dead bodies lie there, until someone found them.