Prologue

In the ring a fighter is only focused on one thing. Winning. But this boxer has got more than one ring and more than one goal to think about. 

She's so painstakingly far from me. 

That's my only thought and it shouldn't be. I'm on my side of the ring, bouncing up and down on my toes to keep up my energy. I glared down at my enemy, his eyes were dark and he was short but he was built as hell. 

I wonder if she's watching. 

My opponent swung, I ducked and struck his stomach. We knocked apart and I let out a growl. My temper heating my rage. My emotions were all out of whack. The lonely, the rage, the longing were all so heightened. 

Does she miss me?

Fucking focus.  I hissed to myself. I stepped forward and lunged outward, taking in my new training and putting it to practice. It payed off. The man stumbled backwards and hit the ropes. I crossed the ring in two long strides and went for his face, my gloves coming in contact with the skin of his cheeks and his nose repeatedly. His lip began to bleed and his skin began to bruise but it wasn't enough. The bell ringing stopped me, I stepped back a foot and watched him slide down the ropes towards the floor. His men crowded him quickly and I could feel Matt's hand on my arm, trying to pull me back. I growled and shrugged him off. We weren't exactly on good terms. 

I'm supposed to be home today. 

Matt promised me a few days off this week so I planned to surprise Cryssy and come home but things changed and I was stuck for who know's how long. I sat on the metal chair in my corner and tuned out the yelling of those around me. I let my mind focus on the crowd, my eyes scanning like they did every night, looking, searching but never finding what I needed. When the bell rang again I heaved myself up again. My target looked angrier this time but it wouldn't change the fact that I'd beat him. I always won. Losing wasn't an option. Whether it be in the ring or the person I love. 

I'd get back to her. Some how.

"Focus!" Matt screamed. I grunted, shook my head and glared ahead. I had a job to do. 

A/N: Hiiii! So here's the start! I hope you all enjoyed, it's quite similar to the first chapter of the boxer I know but it get's a million times better I promise. Please tell me what you think my loves! x.