Chapter 75 : Goodbye but not the end

*Cham's POV*

Today, marks the beginning of our days on this planet earth without you. You have been gone for five days now. It was incredibly difficult to reconcile my desire to see you come back to life again with my belief that there is no afterlife. I can say I have started to make real progress now. I think I can talk about your death and look people in the eye and tell them how you died without crying but f*ck with this tears, it comes to life and keeps on falling. I have been trying to absolve the guilt attached to the things I do to you when you were alive, hindi ko alam na ang pagpapaalis ko sayo sa tabi ko ay gagawin mong pang habang buhay. The pain is unbearable bro, each time hurting in a way it never had before while clean tears stream down my flushed face. The longer you've gone, the worst my breakdowns get. A part of me still thinks this is all some stupid Gael Aidan prank, dapat nga ganun na lang para atleast alam namin na babalik ka, alam namin na andyan ka lang but days have passed but you didn't.

You save people lives, unaware that you wouldn't be able to get out of the trap that you had foolishly let yourself get put in and I'm so sorry I can't save you that time. I want to wake you up now so you could tell me why you didn't want to be here anymore and I could tell you a million reasons why you should but if you found strong reason why you shouldn't, I guess that would be enough to leave. I never got my chance to say my final goodbye with your last breath so Gael, this is my final goodbye, I'm closing the book or maybe just turning the pages. I just want you to know, masaya kami para sayo , kung nasaan ka man, kung nakikita mo kami Gael here we are -- we're making the friendship you wished, ang daya mo umalis ka agad, we will missed you as well as Morthon. Enjoy your trip bro, because I supposed at the end of the ride you have to get out of that little car and put your feet back on the ground and walk around in the boring and less colorful world. Before you go though, I wanted to say thank you for being my friend above all else, the alcohol, smoke, gambling, band and violence I will missed all that, thanks for the memories and thank you for being part of our lives. I'm so sorry bro, I miss you. I'm never gonna stop missing you big jerk enjoy your life there and hope to see you 50 years from now and one last thing f*ck you for making us all cry.

Lahat ng yan ay speech na nanggaling sa isang Paige Kristoff Zegers, sya ang magpresinta magsalita sa harap dahil walang ibang may kaya, naiyak pa sya habang nagsasalita but he can still manage to say all the words straight. Nasa simbahan kaming lahat ngayon dahil ngayon ang libing ni Gael. Lahat ay nandito pati na sila Mr. Zegers, Mr. Elie, Mr. Devin, si Daddy, pati na ang Parents ni Bullet na laging busy ay nandito pati nadin ang ibang estudyante ng Morthon ay nandito. Masaya tignan dahil kumpleto kami pero malungkot dahil may iihatid kami sa huling hantungan.

Pagbaba ni Paige ay agad syang niyakap ni Rage at umupo na sila sa tabi namin.

"F*ck ! bakit may tumutulong tubig sa mata ko." -sabi ni Nalu habang kinukusot ang mata nya.

"That's tears idiot." -sabi ni Yandel sa kanya.

"Luha ba to ? Hindi napuwing lang siguro ako." -pag mamaang maangan ni Nalu.

"Accept the fact that your crying over that speech and because that shitty Gael Aiden died." -sabi ulit ni Yandel.

"Tatanggapin ko lang kung tatanggapin mo din na umiyak ka dahil sa kanya." -sabi ni Nalu at tinuturo ang pisngi ni Yandel.

Napahawak naman si Yandel sa pisngi nya saka inirapan si Nalu. Hindi nya matanggap na napaluha din sya.

Mahirap tanggapin na wala na si Gael, we lose a friend and I lose a racing partner. Lahat ng ala ala nya ay nakatatak na sa isipan namin, naging mabuti syang kaibigan, naging mabuting kaklase at naging mabuting kasama.