Chapter 10

Ari touched the grey dragon's head. She reached out for her pouch and slowly opened it. While the giant dragon angrily growled at her, making Ari slowly back away. She took out her hand from the pouch, now full with the white powder. She flicked the white powder on the dragon's face. The dragon showed no signs of effect. Ari huffed and simply threw the whole pouch of white powder at the dragon. The dragon sneezed and slowly it's dark charcoal eyes slowly turned red. Ari smiled and petted the dragon's head once again. Both walking further in the dark cave.

-----------------

  I heard a loud growl coming from my notebook. Slowly turning towards it, I opened it to the page where the growling came. Noticing a dragon, the one Ari had sent away with the poison, but the red eyes where gone now revealed light silver ones. The dragon tried it's best to talk to me without being in such a hurry. Until I realized what the dragon meant, it meant that Ari has reached the evil in my world. Sighing and smacking my face, muttering to myself that I am stupid. " What will I do now." I told myself as I watched the dragon fly away. I called for Silver Wing. He quickly appeared to my side.

   I quickly told Silver Wing everything. Leading him outside my house, we were soon up in the air going to Jason's place.

   Silver Wing ran to the door and started to yowl. I ran to him, covering his mouth and shushing him. Grandpa and Jason answered the door. Both looking at me and Silver Wing, we both went in and explained everything to both of them. Watching while Jason stared at me then at Silver Wing while his hands tremble. And my grandpa who just sat there as if he was just having a cup of coffee. When I finished my story Jason bombarded me with hundreds of questions, after I answered each one he finally felt content with the answers. It was grandpa's turn all he asked me was how the evil dragon looked like and what is Ari's over all plan. And that was when I did not know how to answer cause I honestly don't know. I sighed and shook my head in front of him. He looked at me and then to Jason, he lifted his right hand and pointed to his living room. Jason stood up and walked towards it.

  When he returned he came back with a small white parcel. Handing it to grandpa. Grandpa took it from Jason's hands and opened the parcel. Revealing a piece of paper with the picture of a gem. A white and cream gem, to my eyes it looked like it sparkled as if I could touch it. Grandpa peeled the gem out of the page. Handed it to me and then he looked at Jason and told him to explain.

  " This gem is one that your grandpa made, Tia. He only made two the other one is lost so he made sure this one stayed safe. The gem's power is extremely strong. It can turn any rotten old heart and turn them into a new pure heart. He is allowing you to use it on  the dragon." He explained, while I sat there listening to every word. Silver Wing nickered me, as usual he knew when I felt tense or scared. Slowly I nodded my head and patted Silver Wing's head.

   " So where do we start on this journey?" I asked.

   " Its up to you Tia." Grandpa said as he bid me, Silver Wing and Jason goodbye.

----------------------------------

     When we reached my house, we all went up to my room and looked at my notebook as the yowls of terror became louder. I stared looking gloomily and guilty at my world. Why had I not controlled it well I thought silently in my head.

     Jason watched as the dragons flew around the place with their riders trying to control the monster. But nothing seemed to work, no matter how hard they tried the monster did not gave any sign of pain. And there stood Ari on top of the dragon's head, looking elegant and vicious at the same time( which I wonder how she does that ). She took out her bow and arrow steadying it she aimed for the riders and then their dragons. Soon you could see falling dragons and riders landing on the ground. Most ended up in the emergency room ,but some still went on.