Part 3

Grayson's P.O.V
"Baby please look at me" I begged, placing my hand on Emily's shoulder, causing here to flinch.

"Emily" I put my hand gently on her chin and pulled her face towards me, staring at the cut lip and bruises she had.

"Don't do that" she muttered, sighing in pain.

"Do what"?

"Look at me like you feel bad for me. I don't like it"

"Then what do you want me to do"? I asked.

"Hold me" tears began flowing out of her eyes as I wrapped my arms around her as she rested her head on my chest.

I could hear shouting and arguing coming from upstairs until I heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

"Ethan put me down"! Tamara demanded as he walked into the front room with her on his shoulder.

"Nope. You told me to get what's mine and leave so we're leaving" he laughed.

"I didn't mean me"! She screamed.

Emily lifted her head of my chest and stared at them both.

"Emily, what the hell happened to you"? Tamara asked, Ethan finally placed her down on the floor.

"Can you two give us a minute"? Tamara asked.

"Emily?" I waited for her to approve.

"I'll be fine" she replied quietly.

"We'll finish this later" Ethan smirked, winking at Tamara.

Whatever has happened to Emily, Tamara will be the person to find it out, Emily trusts her more than anyone else.

Emily's P.O.V
"Whatever's happened to you Em, you know you can tell me" Tamara took Grayson's seat next to me on the sofa.

"It was nothing" I shrugged.

"Grayson may be buying your bullshit but I'm not. I'm your best friend Em, I just wanna help. This isn't nothing. You've had the shit beaten out of you, now are you gonna tell me who did it are am I gonna have to call the police" I didn't speak.

"Fine" she spoke again, pulling out her phone and dialling 911.

"She knows that I'm..." But I paused.

"Who is she and what does she know Emily"? Tamara repeated.

"Graysons gonna hate me. This is all such a mess. I never wanted any of this to happen. I'm gonna ruin his career. He'll never forgive me for this. I can't lose him" I began speaking fast.

"Emily slow down. You're starting to scare me. Just calm down and tell me what's happened. You can trust me, remember" she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Gray's ex girlfriend" I muttered.

"What does she know Emily? Was it her that did this to you"?

"She knows that I'm pregnant!"