Part 4

Ethan's P.O.V
"I'm sorry baby" I put my arms around Tamara's waste but she pushed me away.

"Just stay away from me Ethan. This is all getting to much for me. Everything has just moved to fast and I feel as if I can't breath bewczuse you're constantly there. I just need time to think about what I want" she replied, grabbing a bunch of her clothes out of the wardrobe and throwing them in a suitcase.

"Where are you going"? I leaped towards her.

"I've arranged to go and stay with my mom in Montana for a few months" she said, zipping up the suitecase.

"Where does that leave us"? I could feel the hurt growing inside of me as she spoke.

"We just need a break. I still love you and I still want to be with you I just can't do it anymore. I'm sorry Ethan" she grabbed the case and began to walk out the door.

"You will come back soon, won't you"? I asked, not wanting to know the answer but I couldn't resist the urge to ask.

She turned around and walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Goodbye Ethan" she whispered into my ear, placing a kiss on my cheek, and just like that, she was gone.

Grayson's P.O.V
"I know I promised to leave it, but I need to know who did this to you and why they did this to you Em" I stroked her head gently.

"I know. And I've no choice but to tell you. I mean, you'll find out anyway" she replied, sitting up gently.

"You're scaring me Emily" I nudged on the sofa, closer too her.

"Just before I tell you, promise me one thing" she smiled before continuing "promise me that once I tell you, you won't leave me"

"Nothing you ever say can make me leave you Emily. Whatever this is, we can get through it, together"

"I think I'm pregnant"

My entire body went into shock and I struggled to talk before finally stuttering "have you taken a test yet"?

"No, I've been waiting until I tell you. I have one in my bedroom" I smiled.

"Well let's go then" I stood up and offered her my hand.

*5 minutes later*

"Emily I promise that no matter what this test says, I won't leave you. We'll get through it" I once again took her hand in mine.

"I love you grayon" she stated before looking at the test, her eyes wide.

"Well"?

"I'm.. I'm not pregnant"