♢Focus on Me♢

"The more I look at you, the greedier I get
I'm curious about you."
- Monsta X
[Focus on Me]
•••••••
"Are you excited for your first day as a sophomore tomorrow Bella?" Asked my mom as I threw more notebooks into the cart. Last minute back to school shopping was our thing.

Sure there was barely anything left on the shelves but it's better than coming when all those families are up in here with all those annoying little Satan spawns called kids.

Ugh.

Don't get me wrong I love kids just....I don't know I don't have an excuse.

I was making my way over to throw more supplies into the cart when I felt all the books and markers fly out of my hands and I landed on top of them.

"Watch where you're going next time you idiot." I heard someone say. I managed to see their face for a split second before their footsteps faded away.

I swear if I had a stick I'd run and beat them with it.

"Sweety are you alright?!" My mom said helping me stand up as we picked up the scattered supplies off the floor.

I rubbed my butt following behind my mom to the cashier.

Stupid jerk.

••••

'Wake up wake up right now! You late now! You wash your face and wash your legs..um pls stand up right now' (you the real MVP if u know where this is from lol)

Hearing my alarm go off I sink deeper into my sheets. I hated first days of school. Yeah it might be the same school and stuff but if you don't have any classes with your friends you'll have to make new ones.

And if your anything like me that was the difficult part.

Especially since there's so many fake bitçhes these days..

"You're gonna be late!!!!" Yelled my mom opening the curtains letting the little light coming from outside in. She pulled my covers off full force as I pulled a pillow over my head.

She started dragging me by my feet until I plopped into the floor like a seal.

"I swear it's so difficult getting you up in the morning." She said as I heard the sound of something metal moving.

"OKAY OKAY IM UP UP!!" I yelled putting my hands up in the air. I knew her too well. She had a bucket of water full of ice cubes in her hand.

"Get out I'm gonna get ready!" I whined pushing her out.

"HURRY UP!" She screamed stomping down the hall.

I quickly showered,combed and styled my shoulder length wavy caramel hair, and applied some moisturizer to my face. I'm not really a make-up person.

Running to my closet I pulled out what I could find and threw it on along with shoes grabbing my bag along with a jacket and running out the door.

Thank goodness I decided to wear something warm cause it was pouring rain and windy out there. I decided to turn up the radio since I feel it hypes me up even just a little.