♢B Side U♢

"Don't be afraid Even if everything is changing If you stay the same where you are I'll be beside you"
- Jung Jinwoo
[B Side U]
•••••
"Don't try to help him Bella he's just going to keep insulting you if you do so let him be." Solar voice boomed in my ears through my headphones. The first week was finally over and well now I was sitting on my bed picking out a pen I wanted to use to write in my journal.

"I was just trying to keep him company. Plus I had to give something of his back to him." Closing my eyes I bit my tongue in annoyance.

"What do you have that's his?" I could already see here with her eye brow risen up ready to ask a million questions

Cràp why did I let that slip

"Oh it's just some French notes he let me copy down and I have to give them back to him." I lied to her. It's his notebook and I shouldn't tell people his business like he says unless I'm asking for a death wish.

"Right, before I forget Ilhoon invited me to a party and I want to bring you as a plus one." I said picking a purple pen out of my pencil pouch.

"The Ilhoon invited you to a party?!" She gasped fangirling a bit about it.

"What's so special about him?" You see I didn't really go out much and I was kinda oblivious to things I didn't care about so..

"Child he's the captain of the football team what you mean what's special about him?!" Like I said she got around a lot unlike my potato self. "Maybe he likes you." I could already picture her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Stop being ridiculous and tell me what your going to wear." I'd rather just go since she'd go through heaven and hell convincing me to go with her.

After hours of talking on the phone with Solar Moon I made sure to ask my mom for permission for the party tomorrow night. She was hesitant at first but agreed once she knew Solar was tagging along and I gave her a set curfew. She said eleven but I pushed a little and got her to agree before midnight.

Skills I tell you skills.

"I want to see what you're going to wear before you leave young lady." Was what she said once I was going up the stairs.

"I'll show you tomorrow I still haven't decided yet!" I yelled back smiling to myself.

Grabbing my laptop I decided to watch some YouTube videos for the night but the notebook sticking out of my bag really grabbed my attention.

Just a peek he won't know anyway

Walking over to my bag I grabbed the notebook and went over back to my bed to sit down. The front cover had a fabric feel to it but it was just blank. Opening the book the front page had all kinds of little doodles on it along with a small signature at the bottom right corner that had 'Johnny' written on it.

Turning another page he had written down what looked like song lyrics.

Did he write these all himself?

My fingers ran themselves across the pages of thoughts. They stopped at his most recent one which was probably what he was working on this week.

When you look at me and smile

I somehow start to smile with you

When I walk following your footsteps.

It's so good because the footprints are left in my mind

It's so sweet it makes me happy always