Teasing(Scott)

Your POV

"Scott, give it back!" I yelled at my best friend who was keeping my phone away from me.

"Stiles, catch!" Scott yelled and threw my phone to Stiles.

I watched as my phone did multiple flips in the air and as Stiles caught it. He stood there, ready to capture the piece of technology that means everything to me in his hands, then it finally came to the moment of truth. If I would kill Stiles or not. He fumbled with the phone, so close to dropping it. He finally caught it and I let out a breath of relief.

"You got worried." Stiles smirked, looking up at me.

"Well you aren't the most coordinated person I know." I said truthfully.

"Just for that you won't get it back." Stiles said and ran off.

"Wait! No! I take it back!" I shout, wanting nothing more than my phone back.

I ran into the kitchen quickly, hope still running through my mind. I arrived and saw Stiles smirking once more.

"Cookie jar?" I asked, his typical hiding spot.

"Pfft. No!" He said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh I'm sure."

"Scott!" Stiles called for his best friend.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking down at his phone.

"Tell her I'm not lying." Stiles demanded.

"I heard your heart beat in the living room." Scott said looking up and smirking.

"Thank you." I said and retrieved my phone, still in perfect condition. Lucky them.

"Now is a good time." Stiles said, looking at Scott who was looking at me.

"Time for what?"

"Patience my young grasshopper." Stiles says.

I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm leaving, I have homework to do." I say and begin walking home.

"I can help you." Scott said, following me out the door.

"Later lovers!" Stiles called out to us, making anyone outside stare after us.

"Disown him." Scott said and pushed me towards my house quickly.

I go to the living room and get all my stuff out I needed.

"I thought your were lying." Scott said, looking at me in surprise.

"Not one bit." I said and began solving an equation.

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"Us." Scott says.

I look up at him.

"What about us?"

"I like you more than a friend." He states, looking at me with his perfect eyes. He runs his hand through his hair nervously.

"I'm glad you feel the same as me." I say and his eyes widen with surprise.

"So...you wanna go on a date?"

"As long as you pay." I joked.

"Of course." He joked back.