The Resurrection

People seems not to appeal to this story but fuck it. I'M LOVING IT.

I'm continuing on and you just might love these two artist as much as I.

Enyjoy....

Amy's POV

Leaving the plane in Lax was okay, not that much paparazziI wasn't bum rushed as to the UK. We rented a Black Escalade and from there we headed to Santa Monica to Palms Rehabilitation Center.

It really didn't look like any other center I've been to, it's of a isolated mansion than anything else

It really didn't look like any other center I've been to, it's of a isolated mansion than anything else. We pulled to the main entrance exiting the car a valet parked it and two men in fine suits and name tags welcomed me by name and took out bags and we followed them to the receptionist desk.

 We pulled to the main entrance exiting the car a valet parked it and two men in fine suits and name tags welcomed me by name and took out bags and we followed them to the receptionist desk

A brunette girl greeted me with a bright straight smile."Misses Winehouse welcome to Palms," she smiles from ear to ear and rose from her chair and offered her hand.

I accept it with a firm shake,"Thanks,"
S

he informed me handing me a set of keys,"Your room is all set, your room is 4 just follow the bellmen. Your doctor will be there shortly you settled in to start your program."

"Thanks," I said and we took the elevator with the bellmen to my room for the next 90 days. Down the hall to the 3rd to last door on the left we entered and the room was beyond my expectations.

You can say it was more of an apartment than a room. White plush carpet, rich chestnut antique furniture and a fantastic view of the estate and scenery looking over Santa Monica.

The bellmen sat our luggage in the middle of the room and my mom tipped them.

I walked around aimlessy getting fimilar with my new atmosphere but I kept an ear out of my parents talking.
"I hope this do her good." Said my mother.
"It will, the further she's away from that Blake the better. He's the main reason she's here. Don't worry though honey, we'll contact Island Def Jam and get the band here, she'll get back in the studio release these emotions and come back.--What's wrong?"