Pilot Part 1

On the planet Mars, a town of grey aliens, known as Grey's, are heading home from work. The sky's grey with the sun shining brightly on the planet. Our story begins with a female alien walking home from her job as a designer. The female alien has shoulder length blonde hair. She is wearing a purple pantsuit with black heels.

I am strolling down the street towards my house when I hear running feet coming towards me. I stop and turn towards the direction the noise is coming from.

"Geneva! You're never going to believe this!" A bald male alien runs towards her. He's wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. He's waving his hands above his head trying to get my attention.

"What is it, Roger?" I ask him when he finally reaches me. He bends over trying to regain his breath.

"Geneva! We're going to Earth! We leave tomorrow night." He finally says grabbing my hand. I look into his eyes to see if he is telling the truth.

"Why?" I ask after finding that he wasn't lying. He pulls me the rest of the way home.

After we get inside our home, Roger pushes me to sit down on the couch. He starts to pace in front of me, which worries me. Let me explain. Roger is my husband. We've been married for ten years now. He works at the space station, fixing things. I don't know all the details of his job because apparently it's classified.

"Okay, Geneva. We are going to Earth because we're going to decide the humanity's fate. We leave tomorrow night, so we can land in the morning on Earth. We can only pack a small suitcase and we can't bring any high tech devices with us." Roger explains still pacing without looking at me.

"Roger, look at me." I tell him and he glances at me. "What's wrong?" I ask and he sighs.

"Do you want to come? I mean you don't have too since you still have some family here and since I don't anymore. Since mom died three years ago. I mean you..." He starts to ramble.

"Yes, Roger. I'm coming with you. What kinda question is that?" I stand up and grab his face with my hands. "You are my husband and I will never leave your side," I tell him while looking deep into his eyes. I kiss him and I feel him smile against my lips. He pulls away.

"Good! We need to start packing then. Tomorrow will get here sooner than we think." Roger says giving me a small peck on the lips before walking upstairs.

- The Next Day -

Roger and I get to the space station with our suitcases in hand. I look around the place. There are lots of Grey's running around doing their jobs as they make sure the ship is prepared for liftoff. I grab Roger's hand as we walk towards the ship that will take us to Earth.

"You ready for this?" I ask Roger. He nods his head. "I've been waiting for this my entire life. How 'bout you?" He asks with a smile. "I'm honestly scared," I tell him truly. "Don't be. You have me be your side." He tells me. "That's why I'm scared." I laugh at the face he gives me.

"Okay. You both need to get in the ship. Liftoff is in ten minutes." A Grey tells us. We quickly get to the entrance of the ship and walk up the stairs. We get strapped in and wait for mission control to start the countdown. Roger starts to hit some buttons since he's in the driver's seat. The ship starts up.

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0..."

Roger grabs the wheel and begins to drive the ship out of the station. We drive up and out of the atmosphere. Roger begins to sing to himself as he drives and I sit and read a book about Earth that I brought with me.

We arrive at Earth's atmosphere right before the sun rises in the U.S. We start entering the atmosphere when buttons and lights start to flash red.

"Roger! What do those mean?" I yell as I look at all the red flashing lights.

"It means we are going to crash land. So hold on tight." He says in a freaked out voice. I hold on tighter to the seat.

"I love you, Roger," I tell him. "I love you too, Geneva." He looks quickly into my eyes before looking back on the ground that is coming closer at a very fast pace.

The picture on the side is Geneva.