Pilot Part 2

We crash land into the brown, sandy land. Roger and I smash into our seatbelts as we skid to a stop. I take a couple of deep breaths and look over at Roger, who seems to be doing fine because he's unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Geneva, are you okay?" He asks slowly reaching over to unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Yes. Are you?" I answer as he pulls me out of my seat and carries me through a hole in the ship.

"Yeah I'm fine. Wow. This place looks just like home except there's no houses." Roger says putting me on my feet and we continue to look around this sandy place.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I ask looking at my husband. He looks at me.

"We walk."

Before we could even take one step, black SUVs surround us and men in suits point their weapons at us. I quickly grab onto Roger, who puts his arms around me. The men start to walk close and they're yelling something, but it's to loud to hear them. I feel hands on my body and I scream. The men rip me away from Roger.

"ROGER!"

I scream as they pull me away from him and two men grab him. The men take me to one of the black SUVs and throw me in the backseat. I scream and try to open the doors, but they're all locked from the outside. There is bulletproof glass separating the front seats from the back. I slam my hands on the glass and continue to scream. Two men get into the car and we start to drive away from the scene. I watch as the other men knock Roger out and get into their cars and drive away. I cry as we leave Roger laying there in the sand.

- Hours Later -

A kick in the side wakes me from my stress-induced sleep. I open my eyes to see two men in black suits glaring at me.

"What do you want from me? Where's Roger?" I ask them trying to crawl away from them, but the chains on my ankles and wrists don't let me get far. The men laugh at me. I hear a door open and close behind me. A woman walks around to stand by the men.

The woman has a mean looking face with a frown and hateful looking eyes. She has black hair and wearing a black dress with black heels on. She grabs my chin and I cry out. She smiles at that.

"You are a fine looking specimen. You will do nicely." She says releasing my chin, whispers something to the men, and walks out of the room. One man unchains me and the other man puts on chains that I can walk around in. They grab me, one for each arm. They basically carry me to around room and they replace the chains with straps on a table.

The woman comes in with a team of people all dressed in white with masks and gloves on. I scream as one of them puts a breathing mask under my nose and mouth. I try to fight but I slowly feel the black take me away.

- Four Years Later -

I'm sitting on my bed in my cell, staring at the wall, when the alarms go off. The red lights start flickering and I look through the bars of my cell to see what's going on. I see a man fighting with some of the guards. I shrug my shoulders and go back to sitting on the bed.

As I'm sitting there, I hear keys jingling and talking. I hear a familiar voice but I shake my head, thinking it's my imagination. The jingling and talking stop in front of my cell. I look up to find a man and a man I never thought I would see again. I gasp.

"Roger." I whisper. I slowly get up and slowly walk to the door as the other man unlocks the door. Roger meets me in the middle of the room. He grabs me into a hug and I hold onto him tightly. I let out a soft cry.

"Geneva. I finally found you. I love you so much." He says into my hair as he holds onto me just as tightly as I him. The other man standing by the door clears his throat.

"Roger, we have to get out of here before the guards wake up." The man says and Roger lets me go. He nods his head at the man. He motions me to get on his back. I climb on and we quickly run out of the place.

We get into a black SUV and Roger and I sit in the back with the other man driving. I look at the man and then back at Roger.

"Who is this man?" I ask Roger. His eyes widen and he hits his forehead with his hand.

"Sorry, Geneva. I forgot to introduce you two. Geneva, meet Stan Smith. Stan, meet my wife Geneva." Roger introduces us. I look at the man driving. He has black hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a blue suit with a white shirt underneath, a flag pin over his heart, and black shoes.

"Hello." He greets me with a grin. I give me a small smile since he did help in my rescue mission. I look down at myself. My clothes are ripped in multiple places, I have no shoes, and my hair is gone after being shaved. I have multiple cuts and bruises on my body from the experiments and tests that place did to me. I don't remember a whole lot of the four years that has gone by.

"Where are we going?" I ask as Roger is in the back going through some bags.

"To Stan's house. That's where our home is now, love." He tells me pulling out a brown haired wig. He puts the wig on my head, fixing it a little bit, and gives me a kiss. "There you go. You can wear wigs until your hair grows back."

"Thank you so much, Roger." I tell him kissing him. The car stops and Stan turns around to look at us.

"We're here. Do you have something else for her to put on?" Stan asks looking at Roger. Roger grabs a black jacket to put around me for now. Roger helps me out of the car and we slowly walk to the house.

We walk in and a blonde woman, a brown haired boy, a orange fish, and a black haired girl are waiting to greet us at the door. Stan goes and kisses the blonde on the cheek and turns back around to us.

"Geneva, this is my family. My wife, Francine; my son, Steve; my daughter, Hayley; and the fish is Klaus. Family, this is Geneva, Roger's wife." Stan introduces everyone to me. I give them all a small smile and a little wave.

"Hello, sweetie. We're so happy that you're here." Francine says in a happy voice.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to take Geneva to my room to get cleaned up." Roger says and he pulls me up the stair to the attic. The room has a queen-size bed under the window, a TV, a dresser, and clothes everywhere. I would be clean this whole place when I feel better. Roger throws me a orange dress with purple flowers.

"The bathroom is downstairs and then you can sleep if you want." Roger says not looking at me but out the window.

"Are you okay?" I ask picking the dress out the floor and look at him. He has a frown on his face and he just doesn't look happy.

"It took me four years to find you and I can only imagine what you went through. I hate myself for not being there, with you." Roger sighs. I take his hand.

"But you found me and I'm not going anywhere." I tell him and I kiss him before leaving to go find the bathroom.

After the shower, I go back up to the room and lay on the bed. It feels amazing to be laying on such a soft bed. I sigh before closing my eyes.