❥The beginning

Yeh Dosti-purani jeans ( perfect for this story please hear it once 😊)
Yaariyan-cocktail
Allah Wariyaan-yaariyaan

~~~~~~~~
Yaari ka aisa asar tha,na koi phikar na dar tha ,zinda dilli se jeete the hum,ab waqt humse khafa hain jeene ki abb na vaja hain,yeh kaisa toofan aa gaya...chup-chup ke Rone main lagaaa,dhuan dhuan si hain zindagi,dhundhala sa hain khaab kahi,dikhti nahi hain roshni...
~~~~~~~

Due to the strong friendship, there was no worry no fear, I lived my life to the fullest,

now the time is upset with me,what's there to live for now? I just secretly shed tears now.

My life is like smoke now, My dreams have faded.

Who knows where happiness is lost now, the light is nowhere to be seen.

~~~~~~~ 

13 years from now (2029)

Third person's p.o.v.

Little Meera comes home really sad which is so unlike her, she is a happy-jumpy kid who puts a smile on everyone's face.

She runs to her bedroom without greeting anyone. Seeing her daughter like this, Meera's mom follows her to her bedroom

Knocking the door before entering
She moves towards her daughter who has her head in her hands and is sobbing quietly.

"Hey princess, are you okay?" The mother asks her baby girl soothing her hair.
"Mommy is it true what everyone says, friendship is only true in the books or television shows?" said a crying Meera

Hearing this the mother's hand stops for a second and an image come in front of her

5 teenagers are throwing water balloons at each other, laughing, giggling running after each other having the time of their lives

And then

"This friendship shit is nothing and a waste of time, I don't want this friendship anymore I'm done"

And

A girl screaming frustratedly to no one in particular with tears burning in her eyes
"I want my friends back, I want them back,pl-please please I want them back please..."

"Ma-ma what happened?" The voice of her daughter brings her back to reality.
"Nothing baby, but what caused that you thought this?"
"Mom you know Akira."
"If I'm not wrong she is your best friend right?"

"To hell with that, that prick is not my bestie!"
The mother glared at her daughter" language Meera, and why are you saying this!"

Meera gives her mommy an apologetic look "sorry, and you know we did something at which we could have been punished..." before she could finish
"Wait..what" the mother widened her eyes in shock.
"Relax mom but nothing happened, relax."

Meera said calming down her mother

"So to continue. . .we did something due to which we could have been punished, and then we both got caught, and remember you used to tell me if you are with your friends in their happiness and pranks you should be with them in their sorrow and punishments too. . .and I thought she meant that but that. . .backed of and placed the entire blame on me so that she could be spared. She left me alone there to get punished. mom friendships don't exist right? I thought of her as a true friend"

The mother absorbed the whole information nodding at each sentence except the last one and then asked
"What did you do baby, after she blamed you?"

"Of course I'm not like her, I obviously didn't say anything I know I could have but I don't I just wasn't able to say that she was in it too!"
And her mother smiled

"And then you think friendship doesn't exist? You, my baby, have made me so proud, well not the part where you did something against the rules but, you gave an example of true friendship, and I'm sure she will come around." The Mother said kissing Meera's head

"Now baby girl, come I'll put you in bed its time for a nap" Meera's mommy picked her up and placed her bed, pulling the cover over her and once again kissing her daughter's head.

Her mother them went to her room, opened her closet and took out an old album.

Walked towards her bed and sat on it.
Taking a deep breathe she opened the album, it consisted of a pile of photos each had only five people in it, some of them were them dancing, playing, making faces, fighting etc.etc.

She then closed the book and smiled with tears in her eyes.

"I wish I could tell you that friendship does exist, it is the most beautiful feeling on earth, If it's in your life you are the luckiest person in this world"the woman smiles with tears in her eyes.

~~~~~~

None of them thought, that after thirteen long years their past would be greeting them again.
But it happened, one text that would change their history and probably the future.

Unknown

Thought that you can escape your past?
Forget what happened that night?
But guess what not only karma but past is a bitch too, it comes back at the most unexpected time.
Do you think you know what happened that night? You're wrong, you know nothing and if you want to make that into something, be there at your school reunion, all of you.

This may be your one last chance.

-someone you used to know.

~~~~~~~

CoTe (vote and comment) silly right?😂

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
♥CHEER♥
.*🌟╦╦╔╗🌟*.
*.🌟║║╠╝🌟.*
*.🌟╚╝╩+🌟*.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀