Miracle

In between all this shit , something very amazing , something really surprising , something really unexpected happened.
The moment i got to know i was like...... "why not?..... sure. I have no problem."
But actually i was willing for a bit more but vo kehte h naa " kismat ka likha.... "
i thought the same and tried to control myself but the moment i see her all my trials failed , After all she is so cute and beautiful.

That day we were moving to computer lab. We entered the lab. I took my seat. We used to sit roll no. wise. Kamini's (it's कामीनी not कमीनी) came before me and Megha's after me.
Or we can say i sat in between of both the divas. 😅
Kamini and Megha were good friends with Disha and with me too.
That day sync Disha was not talking to me so i kept doing practical without having a look at her. Practical with so much concentration was nothing but an acting.....actually my attention was gained by her . I wanted to talk to her ; just wanted to see her continuously but can't. I acted like i was not getting affected.
While i was doing my work i heard someone calling my name. That was Kamini. Actually she was carrying Disha's message with her.
"Hey....what happened? I heard you calling my name. Is everything alright?" , i asked Kamini.
"Actually it's about her" , she said.
(Here , her means Disha)
After knowing that fact that the talk is related to Disha.....i got really excited , hindi mein bole to dil garden garden ho gya.
"Disha is asking how if you both become friends again ? Is there any problem from your side?" .
I without thinking for even a second replied. " Sure, why not."
But then came a twist . The twist was a condition.
"But there is a condition" , she said.
"What condition ?", i asked.
"Disha want you to not repeat all that stuffs again".
By "all those stuffs" she was pointing towards proposals.
I accepted the condition. Not because i agreed to her condition but because i was planning for the next proposal. I know that was mean. I once again thought about it and came to a conclusion that everything is fair in love and war.
We shook hands and from that day the new story of our friendship begin.
Friendship for her but for me..... a new path for making my love tale succeed. But in between of all this for once a thought came in my mind ; is it right to continue with the struggle of love? Should i continue with it or withdraw it? Then i left everything on the luck and let the situation play its part. I was totally unaware to my next step. This time i don't wanna let her down , at any cost. I just wanna gain that bond , that smile over her beautiful face back.
I never thought that Disha who once ended up by boycotting with me can again offer me her friendship. It was nothing less than a MIRACLE for me.
Once again Disha brought a smile over my face. That was one of the luckiest day of my life.
Yes , MIRACLES do exist.