Love between past Enemies.

Roger and Ralph had been kissing and holding each other for a while now, when suddenly Ralph felt a cold hand go up his shirt. Ralph flushed a deep red, wondering why Roger all of a sudden had feelings of lust towards him.

Roger began taking Ralph's clothes off, kissing down the beautiful blonde's body, edging lower, he stopped and smiled softly at Ralph. At this point, Roger took his clothes off and fully erect, he entered Ralph, holding him close. Roger thrust gently inside Ralph, trying not to hurt him. Ralph gripped Roger and clawed at his back, leaving blooded up scratch marks, Ralph started to moan at the perpetual bliss he was experiancing with someone who once wanted to kill him, to someone who now wanted his love and lust.

Roger continued to thrust inside of Ralph, fast, panting and kissing his neck. He loved the feeling of being inside Ralph, he was so tight which Roger liked. Ralph in the bliss, threw his head back and moaned out in pleasure "R... Roger". Hearing Ralph saying his name only turned him on more, he kept going, getting faster each time. Ralph was starting to fall for Roger now, still baffled as to why he paid him attention now, he could feel the sweat of Roger on him, he felt a sudden urge to kiss him passionately. Roger returned the kiss and with a few more thrusts, he released his load deep inside the fair-haired blonde, panting, Roger collapsed on Ralph, sweating, he manages to kiss him one last time before saying " I think I love you". Ralph responded "I think i love you too". At this both boys fell asleep, his heart pounding, Roger holds Ralph close.

Quick flashback:

SamNEric: Jack had Roger sharpen both ends of a stick.

Ralph: *shocked*

SamNEric: There going to kill you, and cut your head off and put it on the stick.

Ralph: *looks up, then runs off to hide*