Chapter 2: Sorry

-

Emma
-

Ew, tomorrow is Monday. Mondays are the worst. Why do I even have to go to school? Okay well I k-

Phone vibrates

" New message by Jax Novoa " I smiled when I saw his name. I just feel warm.. when I'm texting him, does that make sense?

Jax: Hey Em, guess what

Emma: Hey Jax what's up

Jax: I'm moving to Miami

Emma: What really?

Jax: Yup

Emma: When?

Jax: Uh in like 2-3 weeks

Emma: 🙄

Jax: 😛

Emma: why are you moving..?

Jax: Well.. I live with my aunt.. I've been living with her, forever. I don't know what happened to my mom.. All I know is that my dad lives in Miami but I refused to stay with him so I got sent to my aunt. Anyways my dad called me, I haven't heard his voice in years. I was happy, and angry at the same time. I don't know why, so my dad called me to tell me to go to Miami. Woah, so I'll be going to Miami soon.

Emma: Wow, I've been living with my dad.

Jax: What about your mom?

Emma: Uh, she ... died when I was 8.. because of cancer..

I lied, the truth was she died because of stupid magic. Yes magic, she was the chosen one. And now I'm the chosen one, I really wish I was a regular person but at the same time I still wish I was a.. witch. I don't tell anyone about " witches " well the humans. Just my friend Andi and Daniel. Diego knows since he's a Kanay. I don't hate them, Maddie is a witch too. She's not the best friend but sometimes she comes in handy. Now when Jax comes to Miami I'll have to keep it a secret from him. I hate hiding secrets.

Jax: Oh I'm sorry..

Emma: Hey it's okay

Knock Knock

" hello? " I say while opening the door. " hey em " daniel, my boyfriend , said while giving me that cute smile. " hey what's up? "
" I just wanted to introduce you to Mia, she's new in Miami " "Hey , Emma? " Mia said " Hey Mia, Yea Emma Alonso.. " I replied
" Anyways um I'm going to show Mia around.. Do you wanna join? " Daniel asked " No thanks " I crossed my arms rolling my eyes, I have to admit I was jealous. " K " he left. Really "K" is all he has to say?! Ugh. I slammed the door, Daniel probably turned around and saw the door slam.

-
-
-
8 minutes later

I'm so bored, I look through Netflix. I watched everything already, ugh my life is so depressing. I decided to go to the 7 , since Daniel is showing Mia around.

Emma gets to the 7

What the hell?! Is that Daniel! Kissing Mia?! I looked at his back to make sure it was him, that..that's Daniel! I feel like I'm burning in fire, my heart shattering into a million pieces.
" Daniel?! " I look at him angrily " Emma! It's not what it looks like! I promise " Daniel tells me pulling from the kiss
" Oh then what was happening? " I could feel my eyes tearing up, they felt like someone poured lava on them. " It was an accident, she kissed me.. "
"Oh and you decided to kiss her back?! " I shouted " No! I didn't, CALM DOWN! " he raised his voice
" how am I suppose to calm down when my boyfriend kissed another girl?! Daniel you're always lying to me! " I defended myself
" You're always lying to me! And it's ex boyfriend " my heart just shattered even more. Is that impossible? " w-what? " "that's right Emma, I'm breaking up with you. " Daniel says lowering his voice.
I run out of the seven, everybody looked at me I was embarrassed. They probably think I'm crazy. Good job Emma you just ruined your life.

-
-
-
Tissues all over the floor. I was officially depressed. What even happened?

Jax: Em?

Jax: Emmaaa

Jax: Emma Alonso

Jax: Hey

Jax: Hey

Jax: Hey

Jax: Hey

Emma: you can stop spamming me now.

Jax: you okay?

Emma: No

Jax: Hey what's wrong?

Emma: Daniel broke up with me.

Jax: Who's Daniel?

Emma: My ex boyfriend

Jax: Oh break up huh?

Emma: Yea..

Jax: You'll be okay

Emma: No I won't!

Jax: Yes you will, you'll eventually move on.

Emma: Do you ever move on.

Jax: Well Yea, I dated more than 14 girls

Emma: F*** boy huh?

Jax: When I was a bad boy, I've changed

Emma: You sure? Bad boys always say that

Jax: Haha really I changed, I haven't dated someone in 3 months.

Emma: And in those 3 months you changed?

Jax: Yup!! Hey, you never showed me how you look like?

Emma: Oh right...

1 picture attached

Jax: Woah, you're f****** gorgeous.

Emma: Thanks

Good thing he didn't know I was blushing so hard.

Crash

I jumped at the noise " Emma! " he said... " he " is Daniel.. Daniel Miller at my window, yupp the window in my room. He always used to use that as the door when my dad was home. Dad ain't a big fan of Daniel " What do you what?! " I say, you can tell I was hurt. Why did this even happen? " Em I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I promise I will never hurt you again! " what should I do? Should I forgive Daniel? Yes or No?

Make sure to vote! Also should Emma forgive Daniel? Byee