3. Rub A Dub Dub

JPOV

I awoke the next morning, my body still heavy with sleep and my dick hard as a fucking rock and wedged between something warm and soft. My hand was cupped around something unmistakably feminine and perky, and I squeezed it to make sure it was real. I hate fake tits, and even though I had seen Isabella's tits through the scrap of fabric that scumbag James had dressed her in...and then really saw them when I made her strip for me last night, you just never know for sure until you feel them. The cosmetic surgery industry is making progress in leaps and bounds, but they could never mask the truth when you have a perfect set of real tits in your hands.

And make no mistake about it...these were real, and undeniably perfect.

I ran my thumb over her nipple, thoroughly enjoying the way it pebbled under my touch. Isabella may have a mouth on her, and boy does she ever have a mouth on her, but I suspect that once she's experienced my touch, she'll agree that she probably should have paid me instead.

Yeah, I'm that good.

Regretfully, I climbed out of bed, and it didn't escape my notice that Isabella groaned in protest. But, she was still in a deep sleep and likely didn't realize what she was doing. Had she been awake, I'm sure she would've been relieved.

That fact should've made me feel like a douche; that I, a perfect stranger, was making her do things she didn't really want to do, but she's the one who signed on for this. And I think she might secretly like being forced to unleash the sexual beast that she's been keeping hidden away all her life. I saw the look in her eyes when she had my cock in her mouth last night. She was loving it, which is a good thing because I plan on sticking my cock there a whole lot more.

I trudged to the bathroom and ran a hot bath in my oversized Jacuzzi. It would be the first time I'd used it since I came in and found them there.

I am the primary share holder of my father's company, Scarlet Lotus. My mother, Pattie, actually named the company, having been an avid Buddhism enthusiast. The lotus is a flower whose seed starts growing in the mud beneath a body of water and gradually trudges upward until it reaches the surface and the flower blooms. The red lotus symbolizes love, passion, compassion and all matters of the heart. My father, Jeremy, actually felt the name suited the company well. Scarlet Lotus is where people bring their unique ideas and watch them grow until they bloom to life; ideas that are near and dear to their heart, but the owners just don't have the capital to bring them to fruition. For a portion of the proceeds, Scarlet Lotus will help them do just that. My mother insisted that the company give back to the community, and so charity work had become just as much a part of the company as idea development.

My parents died in a car accident almost six years ago, leaving everything to me; the money, the house and all the shares of the company that my father owned.

But none of it could even begin to replace them.

My father had a partner, Steve Johnson. He retired three years ago and handed all his stock over to his only son, Jake. Jake and I had been the best of friends while growing up. With our parents' success, it was nearly impossible to tell who was befriending you because they genuinely liked you, or who was just sucking up to you because of the money. Jake and I learned the hard way that each other were all we could depend on. We were always getting into trouble, spurring each other on to do the most ridiculous stunts. Of course our parents always cleaned up our messes; couldn't have the heirs of the Scarlet Lotus fortune all over the tabloids. Very bad for business. Plus, we'd be running the company some day and no one in their right mind would put their valuable ideas in the hands of a couple of men with a reputation for screwing up.

I just never thought I'd be 22 and fresh out of college when my day came. Jake was already shadowing his father by that point and really learning the ropes. Together, we were invincible, and quickly became the talk of the business world.