;:3:;

I selected his tab, and a rotating eye appeared in the bottom. The Scelra (or "white part") was replaced with green, and the iris was blue. When the screen finally loaded, a green-haired man appeared. A loud whipping sound boomed, and I'm surprised it didn't wake Gage. He started to speak... well... yell.
"TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME TO-"
He stopped and his games showed on the pixelated computer screen. I'm glad I saw his name. He was special. He had a fourth mini game.
The Escapists,
Happy Wheels,
Subnautica,
and Real Life.
The last one was bolded, as if to hold a whole other meaning. I tapped it and the lights went out and the couch pulled out from under me.
What the hell...

I got up and the whole room was pitch black. And then I saw a door that had light glowing around the edges. I tried to walk towards it, but no matter how much I moved, it didn't seem like I was getting any closer. So I started running.

I'm definitely not moving. The door seems to be just moving away. I tripped over myself trying to catch up to the door, and when I got up it was right in front of me. Did I just fall off of the couch and knock out? Is this supposed to be a dream?

I touched the door handle, and all the black darkness that lingered around me turned into white light.

I opened the door and behind it was a whole apartment that I've never been in before. It looked nice.

I heard someone screaming, so I ran to the source of the sound. But then I heard laughter. Bubbly, happy laughter. I tried opening the door, but I had a hard time. So I knocked.

"Hold on Signe! I'm recording!" I heard an Irish voice shout back in response. Who's Signe? Who's yelling back at me?

"Hello?" I asked back, hoping for an answer.

"Wait..." I heard the voice again. I heard a loud movement and the door unlocked. I looked up upon the once pixelated man, but who now looks real, who was from Gage's game.

'JackSepticEye'

But how is that possible? He's a literal game!

"Okay, good it is you. You sounded different through the door. Are you okay?" He looked at me and hugged me. He felt warm, like, he was real...

"Who are you?" The game character was clearly made off a real life person, and this was him. But how did I end up in his apartment? And why is he calling me 'Signe'?

He pulled away. "Signe, what are you talking about? It's me, Sean, your boyfriend?" He looked confused, but surely not as much as me. I don't have a boyfriend, because the last time I checked, I was previously making out with my best friend. God, that still sounds fucked up...

"No... no who are you and why are you calling me Signe? How the fuck did I even fucking get here?!" I stepped back from him. This doesn't feel right... I want to go home.

"Honey, it's me. Do you have so kind of random amnesia? You're kind of confusing me." He arched his brow at me.

"How did I even get here?" I'm getting really scared...

"Signe you live with me."

"Why are you calling me that? For Christ sake.."

"Signe Hansen..." He started and put his hands on my shoulders. "Why are you forgetting everything?" Was my life with Gage a dream? Just one long dream, leading to here? No... I would remember whatever 'Sean' is talking about.

"I don't know..." I answered honestly.

"Well, You're Signe Hansen. You're 20 years old. You lived in Denmark, became a viewer and a fan-artist of me and we started to date and you moved in with me here in Ireland. Remember?"

"No..."

He looked at me with huge, gorgeous, crystal blue eyes, and sighed. "I'm going to go pause my recording. Go splash some water on your face and I'll meet you in the living room, okay?" He asked, pulling me in a hug and pulling away. But as he did, he planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed like crazy and put my hand to where he had kissed me. I didn't know this man and he just technically kissed me.

"What are you recording for?" I asked, curious.

"My job...? I'm a YouTuber, don't you remember?"

This is really fucking confusing.