;:14:;

I looked in through the window that was placed on my front door and saw Gage sitting, leaned up against it. If I opened it, he would lean back and notice I'm leaving, which I don't want him to.
I ran into my bedroom and grabbed a key I had on my vanity.

The key to the back door of Gage's house.

Before I left my position in front of the vanity, I looked up to see my face.

There was a large red handprint on the right side of my face. I lightly touched it with my finger tips and felt a hot, tingly feeling. I winced but shook it off and put on a serious face. I need to remind myself that I'm strong. I can fight for Jack.

I ran back downstairs and once again left through my back door. I scurried over to Gage's house and quickly unlocked the back door to rush in.

I landed myself on his couch and immediately turned on his system to find the YouTube Game was still inside. When I loaded the screen, the game was running slower that usual. I hit the play button so it would go to the list of YouTubers, but it was taking forever to load.

"Come on, you pathetic bastard of a game!" I whisper/yelled.

When it loaded, I selected Jack's icon, Sam, with the name "JackSepticEye" to the right of it.
This time when the game started to load, it made a terrifying and loud demonic sound. I blocked my ears and yelled myself, scared of what was happening. I reached for the remote and turned the tv down, but it said the tv was muted!

What's going on? Why is the game running like this and doing these things it never has before?

I let my ears go and Jack's screen loaded, but his voice sounded deeper, and he didn't look like himself.

This version of Jack had gray/white dyed hair instead of green, black gauges were his old piercing holes were, and piercings on his eyebrow and lip. He was wearing a black shirt with a matching black beanie.

This wasn't Jack, he wasn't as loud and enthusiastic.

"Top of the mornin' to ya, lass. My name is not JackSepticEye, but welcome to..." his animation stopped and panned over to the computer screen. The only option now was Real Life. I hovered my thumb over the button used to select the game mode, but debated if I should. That said it wasn't Jack.

Maybe Gage modded his game, so his version of Jack could look like this?

I'm not so sure, but I'm willing to take the risk.

I pushed play.