chapter(2)

Lucy's p.o.v.

The cold wind blew through my hair as I walked home from school. When I was about to walk toward the edge of the steps I heard a girly scream. I froze for a moment and thought I might not be someone important, but im not letting a girl get hurt. I ran where the screaming kept coming from, which was an abandoned building, but as I got there my eyes widened. O-one direction was there looking at the girl smirking, but the thing is that it was an evil smirk and not a play smirk. I tensed up and saw something sticking out of their teeth. I stepped a little closer to get the view right, and saw....fangs.

I wanted to run so bad, but the lady was there shaking. I-I couldn't move a muscle, but as soon as they where about to sink there needles into the girls neck I panicked and screamed.

I covered my mouth quickly and turned around to begin running. As I ran I heard another scream from the girl distantly, until I heard no more. I panicked and my legs became running faster, I knew that I was going to survive, but like always my hypothesis was always wrong. As I ran to the nearest tree to rest I began feeling weak for no apparent reason until I gave up and began getting weaker and weaker and weaker.

_________________________________

I know.....not to much of a chapter but ill make the next chapter the best.. Love: aly