chapter(4)

Lucy's p.o.v.

I could barely move a muscle without feeling pain. I heard a door open and then close. The boys would always come in the room to check if I was still alive, or to feed me. I was still tide up if you ever wondered, but all I would do is cry.

I just hope my family is looking for me so these monsters can be locked up.

I heard the door open, but it never closes. I oppened my eyes and looked around only to land on a pair of green eyes. Oh god you could get lost in those eyes and never find your way back.

He oppened his mouth slightly, but shut them back together.

"Um-uhhh if I let you go would you be able to control yourself"he said in his british accent looking away from my direction.

"Mm-mmh" I I humed loudly so he could hear.

" you know I could hear you even if you whispered right" he said chuckling.

I nodded and he came where I was and untide me. I wanted to run but im already smart enough to know vampires are more faster than humans are.

Once he realesed me he grabed my hand and led me downstairs. I was scared not knowing if my death was right here and right now. The 5 boys surround me and began smirking.

"What are we ganna do with it, lads" zayn said smirking. I would love to slap him one day.

"I don't know, mate, maybe we could drink her and then just leave her there to die" niall said licking his bottom lip. Do they not care about people who want a life, or are they stubborn.

As they came close i felt the exact feeling that i was getting not long ago. I started screaming in pain, it felt good and bad at the same time. I felt like I was getting darker within my soul, and i felt my pupils getting bigger, bigger, and bigger.

I felt hate. I feel like everyone should die in this room right now. I felt angry, dishonored, not obeyed. I felt like a whole different person.
__________________________

She is evill.....omg.....she is evil
Hi i love this chapter read the next and thank you