Snipit#1

The teen shivered, blue eyes widening as a chill went through his back. A soft gasp left him, and he looked around with a wince, before his eyes landed on his friend.

His friend was a young man of dazzling.... Well, beauty. He couldn't put it any other way, even with knowing the other since their days in grade school. He almost hurt to look at, even.

The 18-year old male that met his gaze had blue eyes like the sky in August, a rich blue that was just.... right. His face was chiseled like some statue of a God in Rome or Greece, and had a pale complexion that was nearly porcelain-doll in look. Such a face was framed by dark mouse-brown hair that fell to his nape and was swept considerably to one side, without looking too uneven on the other side, even leaving a part of hair that fell against the bridge of the male's nose.

Oh how many times had Angel he wished he could hold that face close to his own..? The blond had lost count.

He gave a nervous smile at his long time friend and secret love-interest, managing a light laugh. "Did you feel that..? I'm pretty sure they're will be ghosts about any time now," the blond huffed, sweeping his own blond tresses out of his face.

"I did... it's... a kind of pressure, isn't it?" Theros' reply came quietly, a smooth answer that seemed calculating. "You know, you said that this happened a lot here... these ghosts?"

The blond nodded and looked about the old building they stood in. It had once been some sort of barn or stable.... or some old inn. Angel hadn't a clue. But what he did know, is the superstition that surrounded this little spot.

"Of course. Everybody in our year seems to know about this place...."

As soon as he had spoken, his friend flinched and shuddered. A gasp left the brunette, and he was clutching at his throat, blue eyes wide. The air was now an icy chill, too cold for the twighlight the stood in.

"Theros?!--" the blond rushed over to his friend, and began to offer his friend help as the somewhat taller male began slipping to the floor. But Theros flashed a grin and laughed, clinging to his blond friend for a moment. He trembled still, they both did from the cold, but Theros shook with his laughter as he sank to his knees, dragging his companion with him.

They were both on their knees in the dirt.

"Th-Theros! Not funny!!" He pushed his friend backwards so that he went and sprawled on his back. To his embarrassment, Angel could only pout as Theros smirked back, apologizing, and motioned for him to sit with him once he'd righted himself. So they sat, crosslegged together.

"Hey, calm down. I'm just playing a little -- but I did feel something. And it scared me, I'll admit."

"Liar, Theros. Mentiroso."

The other's summer-blue eyes flashed, and he frowned a moment. "....." A shadow crossed his face, and he sighed, reaching over and putting a hand on the blond's shoulder. Angel couldn't bring himself to shrug it off, so he just cast his gaze elsewhere for a bit. "No. I meant it, I just laughed to hide it. I don't want you seeing your senpai so shaken up, silly."

The blond huffed, but laughed, blushing. "My senpai? Jeez, Theros... Your only a month older than me." The blond risked a glance at his friend and was met with a startlingly sincere gaze. He paused, biting his lip, but gave a little smile.

"C'mon, Angel... You know what I mean," the brunette hummed, pulling his shoulder and thus the rest of the blond male, bringing their faces close.

His heart raced, and he felt his ears burn. "Ah.... I do..?"