Cuts Scar

AN- this is the second book I have written and the second time I have written about a coma. Maybe i have a thing for comas. My books never go how I outline . They do whatever. Hope you enjoy this chapter. That is my new fave pic. I searched for the matching ones and just slammed em together s bunch.
------------------------------------------------------

Sanji pov-

"Ready to go?" grinned Kid as he licked his lips and loaded the last gun.

"Yeah." I said as I pinned my bangs back, showing my asymmetrically eyebrows. This was my favorite hair pin because it was actually brass knuckles, but they were made to be secretive. Kid began to hold in a laugh. "Eh? You got something to say?"

"What's with the lady clips, eyebrows.?" He said full out laughing, and clutching his sides.

"I'd have you know this clip is unisex and are brass knuckles." I growled and began to roll up my shirt sleeve. I was about to remove his head from his neck with one kick.

"Let me guess. Tomorrow you will be wearing a tutu and saying its manly." He barked, and with that my foot was speeding toward his next at superhuman rates.

He was saved by Devil's luck, or should I said death's hands.

Law just had to step in, as usual. "Stop being swines for once and get going." He was right we could argue. We had to get moving, and fast. The loser who owns the flower shop lives above it, so we will just have to deal with him. Since we all want to go home, we have to do this fast, yet good enough so Doflamingo doesn't get all tense. His veins pop out when he gets tense, and it's gross.

"Let's move out, dumb and dumber." Smirked law and he put a gun in the pocket of his lab coat.

We didn't even bother wearing black or sneaking around. This isn't a movie, and we aren't cliche people. We walked right across the street and picked the lock on the door.

"Alright." said kid as he jumped over the store counter to the cash register. We all knew our parts. Kid gets the cash. Law disabled the cameras and panic system. I go upstairs and rob the place. In and out. Easy.

I slowly crept up the stairs. It was darker than the normal black I see. It looked like the void of space. I shivered to myself. Ok Sanji...keep it cool. I chanted to myself. It was my version of a pep talk. I had to be fast because they would leave me, and I'd be own my own. I toke a deep breathe and turned the doorknob of the door on top of the stairs which led to the old
mans apartment. Here we go.

Turns out we bit off more than we could chew.

"Oni giri " yelled a short haired, square headed man as I threw open the door.
For once I wished I could see color, so I could see exactly what he looked like.

Before I knew it, there was a shard pain across my chest and I was tumbling backwards.

Down stairs. Head first.

--------------------time skip--------------

"Doctor, Doctor I told you his eyes are moving, but they are closed." Mumbled a high-voiced lady. I felt so tired and stiff. I wanted to slip back into deep sleep, but I feared for the worse if I did.

"M-mademoiselle?" I grumped weakly as I shifted in my bandages. Soon, I mustered the strength to open my eyes, only to be greeted by two strange faces. There was a extremely short man with warm gray skin, low curly hair, and thick framed, black glasses. He could be over 21. Young. I thought to myself. Next to him was a tall women with dramatic curves, blaind-colored hair, and big gray eyes.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Vinesmoke?" said the doctor warmly as he shined a light all over my face. "I'm Dr. Chopper, your doctor and surgical team leader."

"Nice to met you I'm ~"

"We know who you are. My names Nami, by the way.." She smiles and pushed a piece of long, wavy hair behind her ears.

"Well that's nice and dandy, but I've got to get going."

"You can't leave till we discharge you." Replied Dr. Chopper with a knitted brow like he knew I was bond to be a bad patient.

"How long will that be?" I coughed, throat still dry.

"About two week. You have a lot of damaged muscles that's need the stitching to heal and three concussions. I'm surprised you awake." He smiled.

"What's do you mean your surprised I'm awake? People don't sleep forever." I laughed half serious.

He frowned sadly at me. "You have been in a coma for 2 months."

"Your funny." I laughed back until I realized he was serious.

"Your acquaintances haves already been charged by Mr. Roronoa, the man you tried to rob." Stated the Doctor, "He felt bad that he put you in a coma, and decided not to file charges against you. You should probably know that they will go away for a long time, but have agreed to get a shorter sentence by releasing information about the broker 'Joker' to the police. You should do the same to clear your name. You may also have to testify."

"Yeah ok." I mumbled as I already forgot half of what he said. "Can I have some water please, and where is the so-called-saint Mr. Roronoa?"

"Right here." said a deep leathery voice from the door way.
-----------------------------------------------------
AN- please alert me if I make huge stupid mistakes. Thank you. I'm a idiot. So embarrassing...forgive me!