Flowers Bloom

AN- woah three chapters in one day. 2 here on in my old fanfic. Maybe on more here to make a new record of 4. This is my new fave picture.Not my art just found the pieces and put them together. This is a long chapter, but read it all please.
----------------------------------------------------

Zoro pov

I gave a slight smile and a two finger wave from the doorway. The guy in the bed was cute, and this wasn't the fist time I noticed. He had intruded my privacy, so I intruded his.

He had long white hair that was barely more off-white than his porcelain skin. Not to mention, his curly eyebrows that were on display because his bangs were pinned back. His eyebrows were weird and kinda ugly, but in a hot way. Like a gross kink.

He only rolled his eyes in response to realizing I was standing in the doorway, but I could see a gray blush creep into his cheeks. Nothing was more precious then a tough guy act.

"Your lucky to be alive." I stated as I sat in a chair buy his bed.

"You don't say, Captain Obvious." He mumbled while rolling his eyes, again. "Can I go now?"

"No. You have to wait till we discharge you." shouted Dr. Chopper and Nami in unison.

"Well I can't afford this room, so can I be discharged?"

"Someone generous is paying for our care so that you can get well." Nami smiled and 'fangirled'. I think that's what it's called, with the squeaking, jumping, and shaking. Once while I was watching the tattoo parlor, for no reason. A group of girls went in, and a spikey haired man, that I now know is named Kid, toke off his shirt to give a raven haired man, Law, a hug of some sort. Before I knew it one of the girls was mouth foaming, and soon the paramedics were there. I was curiosity so I went outside to hear what was going on, all I heard was "OTP" chanted from the foaming girl's mouth. It was honestly traumatizing. I had learned all their names from the police.

"Huh?" He replied.

"Me." I sighed and began to rub my temple to get the memory out of my head. Sanji didn't reply, so we all stayed there in awkward silence until the Dr. saved us all.

"Well." He coughed awkwardly. "We have other patients to see, so we must be going." He quickly pulled Nami with him. I stayed still, and only moved to get more comfortable.

"Why are you paying for my room? You are basically giving me the money I was planing to steal." He suggested with a raised brow as if he knew something was up, but I had no bad, hidden agenda.

"I feel bad for almost killing you."

"Oh." He muttered as his old blush came back with fare more force.

"Yeah." I sighed and leaned further back into my chair. We stayed in the silenc of his heart monitor for god knows how long.

"You know." began Sanji, pulling me out of my daydream about what I wouldn't dare say, "You don't have to stay with me."

I quickly notes the uneasiness in his voice.
Did I make him uncomfortable?
"I could leave if you want."

He sheepishly looked at me, only to rolled over so that his back was to me.
Ouch.
"I guess I'll be on my way." I murmured, hoping for something I shouldn't have. For good or bad, I got no reply. That was all I needed to head out he door into the cold gloomy night, but tonight the moon beamed beautifully, like a promise that things would look up from now on.
I hope.

Sanji pov

I gasped for the breathe I didn't know I was holding in as Mr. Rorona left. I was glad he was gone, but what bothers me is that I was sad as well.
Is this what guilt feels like?
I had never experienced gulit because I had a rhyme and a reason for everything I did, but this was out of my comfort zone. I tried to hurt someone one, yet they help me. Just the thought of it was absurd. I loathed the idea of owing people, and this was a huge I.O.U. It was like a taunt to my pride.

I would make it up to him. Then I'd be gone, again. I'd just start over again.
That's the plan I'm sticking to..

I began to stare at the bright white ceiling. I wished for something then. A wish I hadn't needed to wish for in a long time. I wished to see the stars as the twinkled all shades against the flawless void known as space. I sometimes thought of myself as a dieing star, happy in its own solitude, but yurning for a finally purpose.
I am still looking for that purpose.
Soon, sleep consumed my body like a deadly infection.

Zoro pov

For once I was skipping my visit to see Robin, and on my way to see Sanji. My day was off to a lovely start.

When I got to his room he was already awake.

"Mr. Roronoa?" smirked Sanji as I entered the room, but it left his face when he saw what I had brought him. "You didn't have to."

"I wanted to." I admitted as I ribbon the back of my neck.

"Oh ." He gushed as he blushed, and he  opened his arms to revive the flowers.
"They smell amazing!" He breathed as he pulled the flowers closer to his face.

"I do sell the finest flowers in the city." I bragged slightly which made him show a real smile, but he shoke it away and rested the flowers on his lap.

"I have something to ask." He began.

"Yeah?"

"When I get out of here I would like to work at your flower shop to repay you for what you've done for me." demand Sanji. I would of course accept his offer, but he cut me off before I even started. "After I repay you. I will leave town, so you have no need to worry."

"I'd like that." I chuckled to hide the overwhelming despair I felt. I didn't want him to leave town. He didn't have to stay with me, but seeing him around would have been enough.
Maybe I can change his mind.