PROLOGUE

A/N:Adopted from FluffyThePanda122 This will be quite slow updated but I'll do my best.Oh and also the Vongola is still the World's Strongest Mafia Family but doesn't need  "Vongola Blood" to be the boss.

_____________________________________________________

Tsuna walked with his bag trying to find where his mother and father's house is while looking at the address they gave to him.

He's living in Namimori,Japan.When he was eight his parents thought that they would want to live in Italy and flew there.Leaving him there but still sends him money.

But now though,He's going to visit them and is currently searching or the house.it was quite dark already and also there aren't many people in the streets so it surprised him when he heard something at his left.

He flinched when he heard something that suspiciously sounds like a gunshot.So he think thoroughly for a second.He knows that his curiosity would somehow kill him but he can't just let someone die.

He ran to where he heard the gunshot.

~

Tsuna knows first aid because of his bullies.You know, the beatings they do to him.So he looked at the man in front of him that he thinks that is in his 60's.The man has a gunshot at his shoulder and was pale because he lost too much blood.

Tsuna opened his bag and searched for the first aid kit and luckily he brought it with him.He treated the man's wound and stood up.

"A-Ano...M-Mister would you want me to call an ambulance for you?"He asked the man in heavily accented Italian.He cursed in his head,oh he was so going to learn Italian.

"N-No.It's alright by the way whats your name?My name is Timoteo"The man said

"My name is Sawada-I mean Tsunayoshi Sawada"Tsuna looked at his watch and his eyes widened "I'm sorry mister.I need to go already,Goodbye!"Tsuna waved at the man and ran.When he already found his parent's house he came to the room they prepared for him.

Tsuna fell in his bed and said "So much tiring for my first day in visiting here in Italy"and he fell asleep

~

"Nono,are you alright?"Coyote asked Timoteo when he saw Nono.Nono had called him and when he came there he found Nono injured.

"I'm just alright.I was just ambushed by assassins but I'm still alive because someone saved me from dying from blood loss"Nono said and smiled at him "And I think I found a wonderful heir for Vongola"

"Who?"He asked

"Tsunayoshi Sawada"

Somewhere, Tsuna sneezed while sleeping.