CHAPTER 1

A/N:Hello~The updates in this story is random so I decided to update already~

_____________________________________________________

Reborn looked at the file given to him by Vongola Nono and read it.The file is about someone named Sawada Tsunayoshi and how he is chosen to become the Vongola Decimo.

Reborn looked at Nono again and asked "So you want me to be the one to tutor this Sawada Tsunayoshi to become the Vongola Decimo?"

"Yes,He seems to be the perfect candidate to change the Vongola Famiglia back into what it was before"Nono answered back while smiling lightly.

"Hmm...Fine,I agree after all this Tsuna seems to be an interesting person"Reborn said and smirked,bringing his hand up to his fedora,shadowing his eyes before standing up and leaving the office.

~

Tsuna was running errands for his mother and father.For example,just like now,he is shopping for dinner.When he finished buying all he needed he looked at his wrist watch and his eyes widened when he saw that it was already late(again).

He quickly ran but stopped when he turned to a corner and saw that there's a boy in his age being beaten up by a group of men in black suits.

He sighed.There was no choice,he will just help the boy in his age that was being beaten up but was still glaring at the men.

He thinks to himself...now how should he drive this men away from that boy?

~

Tsuna learned some martial arts because his parents wanted him to be able to protect himself but he doesn't actually use it because he doesn't want to hurt someone,even his bullies.

So he just did the easiest and fastest way to help the boy.He hit the men at the back of their necks and fortunately they fainted because of the pressure he put there.

"A-ano are you alright?"He asked the boy,who had a silver hair in an octopus style and green eyes.The boy looked at him like he just saw his idol.

"Yes,I'm alright!I'm Hayato Gokudera call me Hayato nice to meet you!"The boy said while beaming and added "Thank you for saving my life,I'll serve you until the end of my life!"

"Ehm...Nice to meet you too,H-Hayato,I'm Tsunayoshi Sawada you could just call me Tsuna,N-Nice to meet you too"Tsuna said while smiling awkwardly because of his heavily accented Italian,he cursed,he's really going to fix that!

"Well,I need to be going just be careful H-Hayato,see you next time!"Tsuna waved at him-Hayato-and ran.

"Thank you again,Tsuna-sama!See you next time!"He heard Hayato replied

'See you again next time?Ha,I don't think we actually will ever again'Unknown to Tsuna he certainly will meet the boy,Hayato Gokudera,soon.

~

Reborn looked at the file again.Yep,this is really the Sawada Household where his student is.

He dropped a flier on their mail box and waited for them to call him.He thought about his new student before they called.

This Tsunayoshi Sawada is an interesting person.Saving the Vongola Boss without him knowing.Leaving an injusred old man when it's already late at night but still saved the Vongola Nono.

This Tsuna will be a perfect boss material and seems to be a powerful sky too.

'This is going to be interesting'Reborn thought and smirked.

~

Tsuna shivered somewhere and thought 'Did I made a spartan devil interested in me?' He shrugged off the thought and continued on what he's doing.

TBC

________________________________________________

A/N:Happy Valentines~Yes,I know this is short but don't worry I'll make the next chapters long!Have a nice day~