CHAPTER 2

A/N:I'm very sorry this is so short!I'm really busy in this month!

____________________________________________-

Tsuna woke up when his alarm clock rang.He quickly turned it off and quickly took a shower.

When he walked down the stairs to get to the dining room he heard birds chirping,the wind blowing calmly,the scene looks very peaceful but something tells Tsuna that it's the 'calm before the storm'

Of course,Tsuna doesn't understand this but is still suspicious because when the weather is calm,too calm that means that something big and life changing is coming.

And indeed that's what happened.When Tsuna finally came into the dining room.His mother told him a very shocking news in Japanese.

"Ara,Good Morning Tsu-kun!Your father and I found a flier this morning about a home tutor and it's free!The payment needed is just foods and a room in a house so we decided to call them and the tutor quickly accepted the job,your tutor will also come with you in Japan to help you learn!"

~

Reborn smirked after his conversation with Mrs. Sawada in the phone.Now,he has a student and he needs to ready his sadistic methods.

Also,never forget his introduction.

~

After Tsuna's mother have read what's inside the flier he quickly said "That's a scam!" but he was ignored.

Tsuna gritted his teeth,obviously frustrated.He heard the doorbell rang and his mother asked him to open it.

He walked to the door slowly because something tells him that outside the door is the person who will make his life change,forever.

He opened the door and looked at the person standing in front of him.A man that wears a black fedora with a thick yellow stripe running across the sides of the cone. He has black eyes, black hair, curly sideburns and wears an all-black suit with black boots and wears a yellow long sleeved shirt with a silky black necktie.

"Chaos.My name is Reborn and I'm your home tutor"

~

Tsuna faintly heard his mother ask about who's the person that rang the doorbell.He looked at his supposed tutor again.He looked like someone who belong in a crime syndicate or something.

And so,Tsuna did the best he can in the situation.

....

....

....

....He fainted.

_______________________________________

A/N:I'm very sorry that I can't update easily but next month I wont be busy enough and also I have a Writer/Author's Block T^T And also I have a test for those who will get in the 'genius section' next week (even if I don't want to) Let's pray that I won't pass it so that I won't be so busy!

___________________________________________

Stories that I recommend:

1. The story 'Kyoko' by Discoabc in fanfiction.net it's very awesome I swear.It's about a girl that died and extremely hates Kyoko because of her being so girly.She was reborn/reincarnated as Sasagawa Kyoko.[ON-GOING]

2. The story 'Truth of the Sky' by LeoInuyuka also in fanfiction.net it's about a girl who didn't know about her name and was somehow reincarnated as Yuni.[COMPLETED]