On The Other Side of Logic

Zach Branson's POV:

"Sir,sir.... sir ",who is it now, I said to myself, and flipped back to see Nancy, my new junior assistant, who came from behind.
" Yes, Nancy? "I gave her a questioning look with an eyebrow raised.

"Sir,I have completed my work and when do you want to go through it? "
she muttered looking down with a shy face.

I was patiently listening to her sweet smooth voice with proper intonations and pauses until she stopped at an interrogation, which brought me back to my senses.

"Oh yes,Ms. Nancy, firstly, call me Zach. Its my personal opinion not to address anyone with such titles like Sir,and I don't like it myself when someone addresses me that way, it is very much unnecessary and not required, how many times I need to tell you and secondly I am bogged up by some urgent work at the moment, I will call you sometime soon", with that I took a left to enter the meeting room.

Nancy's POV:

I saw him entering the meeting room,
With that I turned around and headed back to my work desk.
As I had no work now,my free mind made way to thoughts that pondered around him and only him.

Why is this happening to me, I was thinking, why am I thinking about him, when, out of no where, Bella tapped my back to ask me"Thinking about Zach, eh? "with a wink.
I hope my thoughts were not that loud for you to hear,I said to my self;
And she twinkled her eyes while saying "Yes, they are,my dear!" and giggled.

With that I don't know how to react. I wanted to hide my face in my laptop and keep my face blank.
But, all I ended up doing was,
keeping aside my logic and writing this.....

How did you find our workaholic Zach ?
How did you find the story brewing up slowly.. ?
Turn to the next chapter to get the extended version of " On the Other Side of Logic"