II

After 2 years

It was been 2 years since Sehun last talked to Luhan. Nothing has really changed about EXO except for Tao leaving EXO to rejoin Kris at China. Sehun always watched Luhan's new MVs.

Sehun is now at a bubble tea shop in Japan since they were having a concert there. He was drinking his chocolate bubble tea and was checking his SNS accounts for news about him and the other members, when an article located at his news feeds caught his eye.

'Former EXO member, Lu Han, is going to Seoul, South Korea for his first concert.'

-Koreaboo

Sehun doesn't know if this is true or not, having the fact that it is Koreaboo that released this news. He chosed to read the full article.

'Lu Han, former EXO member, is going to have his very first concert in Seoul, South Korea this **** **, 20**. He's back with new set of songs that will make any fangirl go wild. With his new songs "That Good Good", "Excited" and more from his new album "Reloaded" he will surely blow off (*insert concert grounds in Korea*)'s roof. Buy your tickets now at any ticketing stores near you. Remember, **** **, 20** save the date and we will meet you there.'

-Koreaboo
Ref. Rock forward Entertainment

After reading this, he spat out his drink which earned him weird glances from people in the park. He cleaned his sweater that got wet when he spat out his drink and stood up to go back to their dorm. He passed through an arcade and one particular game caught his sight. It was a normal claw machine, but what's eye-catching was its prizes, a Hello Kitty stuffed toy with deer horns. It sorta reminded him of Luhan. He went near the machine and was about to insert a quarter when someone else did that and got the prize he wanted. Sehun remorsed to see that someone got that prize.

He went back to their dorm with his back slumped. He inserted the PIN number and opened the door. No one was still home because they are busy with all their new solo projects. He removed his shoes and placed it with the other shoes that are orderly arranged, courtesy to Xiumin. He turned on the lights and headed to his room.

"Ouch!!!" Sehun turned his gaze to where that voice came from. He slowly went to where he heard the voice, inside the kitchen. He took a peek to know if the voice he heard came from some thief or anything else. But what he saw shocked him.

'Am I seeing things or is HE really here?'

He thought. He tried blinking a few times to see if he is really awake.

But NO!! He was wide awake and it is not just a dream! He is now looking at LUHAN who is currently sitting on the floor because he accidentally fell earlier. Yes the 'thief' he thought that was lurking inside their dorm was actually his one and only true love, Luhan.

" H-hyung? Is it really you? Am I imagining that you are here?"

" Sese! I miss you! And yes I am real. You are not just imagining. I am really here! Now help me stand up." Sehun was still stunned but he managed to race to Luhan who is still sitting at the floor.

" Hyung what were you doing?"

" I was trying to get the spaghetti sauce from the top shelf when the chair I was standing on wiggled a bit. I lost my balance then fell."

" Why were you trying to get the spaghetti sauce?"

" I just wanted to surprise you guys. I missed you all and I wanted to surprise you by cooking kimchi spaghetti for you all but it is ruined now -3-." Sehun giggled at his hyung's cute gesture.

" Hyung, I can help you."

" Really? Then let's start cooking!"

Sehun and Luhan started cooking. After sometime they finished cooking the kimchi spaghetti. They patiently waited for the others to arrive. They are sitting opposite with each other at the living room. Awkward silence filling the air. Sehun took this opportunity to talk to Luhan. He transferred to the seat next to his hyung.

" Hyung."

" Ne?"

" Please PROMISE that you wont leave me again."

" Ne Sehunnie. I PROMISE." Sehun was leaning closer to Luhan to capture his lips when the door opened and revealed his other hyungs talking loudly as they entered. Chen was the first one to go inside.

" Maknae!! We are ho---... LUHAN HYUNG?!" He yelled as soon as he saw that Sehun wasn't alone.

" Chen why are you yel----- LULU!!!!" Xiumin was about to scold Chen when he saw what made the latter yelled. He immediately ran to Luhan to hug him but was stopped by the Maknae.

" Chen is Sehun here already? And why do you look so shocked." Kyungsoo with the others left at his back asked Chen ,who still can't move on from what he saw, pointed at Luhan who was currently trying to hug Xiumin but Sehun was getting between them. The others turned to the direction Chen pointed. All their eyes widened. They were able to process everything immediately.

" HYUNG!!!" They all shouted in unison and ran to Luhan to give him a hug. Poor Sehun was squashed between his hyungs' hug since he was standing on the way.

" I-i m-missed y-you a-all. B-but p-please l-let g-go. C-can't b-breathe." Luhan said

The others heard him and decided to let go. They celebrated by eating the meal Sehun and Luhan prepared. After eating they decided to rest since they were all tired from their individual schedules. All of them bid goodnights to each other. All except Luhan and Sehun ,who decided to stay up late and have a movie marathon, made their way to their rooms. They were watching a movie where the girl left the boy she loves because of some unknown reason but ended up being together again after years away from each other. But somehow the story ended with the girl leaving the boy again for the reason that she fall out of love.

"Hyung do you remember something from this movie?" The older seemed confused of what the younger is trying to say?

" Huh? What is it Sehunnie?"

" That girl and boy kind of reminds me of us. You being the girl and me being the boy." The younger retorted not breaking his eye contact with the TV.

" But hyung you wont leave me again right?" He added.

" Yes Sese I PROMISE."

Most promises might be meant to be broken but not all of it.

~Fin~