Wait, You Forgot Your Skirt! 2

"Oh god oh god oh god." I muttered as I drove from the motel with Skylar next to me.

"Why are you complaining again?" he asked me.

"Because we're married for one thing. And now I have to tell my mom! She is gonna be so pissed!" I yelled hitting my hands on the wheel and it honked by mistake at an old lady crossing the street. She looked at me shocked and I stuck my head out the window.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to honk at you! You can take your time." I said to her and she cursed at me. I sat back down.

"Crank old lady." I muttered and Skyler was in hysterics.

"The, lady, cursed, you, out! Ha ha ha ha ha!!"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him as we parked in front of the house. He had forced me to wear the stupid cheep ring as we walked into the hotel we were staying in for the weekend. We came out here for my cousins birthday. Originally we live in New York. We walked in.

"I'm home!" no answer so he spoke.

"But you have to wear the ring so it makes sense!" he whispered.

"But I don't want you! Your not wearing yours!" I whispered back. He dug his hand in his pocket and took out his ring and it fell. We both bent down to pick it up and banged heads.

"Ow!" we both yelled. I picked up the ring and put it on his finger and he took my ring and put it on my finger.

"What is this?" asked my sister younger sister Marie. We both turned shocked and Skylar froze.

"Nothing, where's mom?" I asked casually as Skylar put his arm around my shoulder and I shook it off.

She's coming."

"Hey! I should be allowed to put my arm around you! After all I am your-" 

"Hello. Who is this?" asked my mom cutting off what he was going to say. We hid our hands behind our backs and walked to my mom.

"Mommy, I have something to tell you." 

"Yes?" she asked with some glimmer of hope in her eyes which was extremely weird.

"I accident got married last night. Don't be mad." I said quickly looking down.

"Who did you get married to? Do I know him?" 

"Now you do. My name is Skylar. Nice to meet you." he said taking out his right hand to to shake her left.

"Perfect! You guys were supposed to get married anyways!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" we both yelled as our jaws dropped.

"See Your parents and I were planning your guys marriages after high school. Sorry i didn't tell you honey." I was fuming obviously. 

"But I hate him!" 

"The feelings mutual for me, sorry." he said and I glared. 

"Too bad. Its settled and you guys have to deal with the consequences anyways. We have bought you guys an apartment in New york and the sooner you guys move in the better." 

"That's so unfair! Do I even have any choice?"

"Only on the dress you wear for the official wedding."

"Whats wrong with our Elvis one. It was awesome! He sang You Ain't nothing but a hound dog!" I said and Skylar pretended to play the guitar like in the song and we started laughing. Once we stopped my mom had a knowing look on her face.

"What?" 

"Nothing." she said a little to quickly.

"Mom,"