Chapter 14

»Shout out to Octavia_loves1d bc Harry's dick lmfao»

Chapter 14 :

Bay's POV

'Who-oo, Who are you really? And where are you going?' My phone rang.

I knew it was Harry. Because of two reasons. One, that's his ringtone because he's not who I thought he was. Two, because he's been calling me ever since I ran away, and its been two days. I rejected the call and put it on silent. Should I just block him? Yeah, I should. I blocked his number and went back to doing my homework.

Harry's POV :

Ugh. Why isn't she picking up?

"MUM!" I shouted from my bedroom.

"WHAT, HARRY?" She shouted back.

"CAN I BORROW YOUR PHONE?" I waited for her to reply.

"WHY?"

"I NEED TO MAKE A CALL AND MY PHONE IS DEAD." I quickly shut the phone completely off to prove that It was dead. I heard footsteps and she was now in my room.

"Show me proof." I pressed the home button several times. "Here." She handed me her phone. I dialed (hehe diall) her number in and waited for an answer. "Hello?" She answered, finally. "Bay?" She groaned. "Ha-rry" She whined. "Bay please talk to me."

"No Harry! You're not the person I thought you were. We're done so please stop calling me I'm studying."

But we used to study together...

"I am the person you thought I was! I am the guy who always wanted to hold you. I am the guy who made an excuse to kiss you every five minutes. I am the guy who knew that you were his first love. I am him!" I waited for her to answer.

"And you are the guy who cheated on me. Was this a joke? Just so you could get back at me for 'stalking' you? You made me feel like utter shit just because you hated me for something I didn't do." I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "I-I'm sorry baby. Please don't make me lose you. Please."

"Stop acting! I don't believe you! Just leave me alone!" She cried. The call ended. I hugged my pillow and just cried."Harry can I have my phone ba-" she gasped. "Oh, Honey. What Happened?" I hugged her tight.

"We broke up." I said trying not to burst into tears, but I did after.

"Aww. Why?" I let go of my mum.

"It's my fault."

"What'd you do?"

"Carter asked to me go to the movies and I didn't know he brought me a date and bay was there..." I started to cry again... "She said that she knew I liked sluts instead of her, mum."

"Which I know you don't.. You really liked Bay..." I nodded. "Loved." I sniffed. "But that's what happens when you fall in love.."

"I think you just made a mistake. Prove to her, prove to everyone that you love her and nobody else and I guarantee that she will see how much you love her." I nodded. I know just how to do that...

« WHOEVER MAKES ME LAUGH THE HARDEST IN THE COMMENTS, I WILL GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT»

Follow me and I'll follow back xx