Chapter 25

"Aye mate, you alright? You've been so quiet after your walk." Zayn asks.

"I called her." I tell him and the boys.

"And?" Louis says. "She went to college. She wants nothing to do with me." I sniff and take the sleeve of my hoodie and pull it over my hand.

"I'm sorry mate." Liam says. I run my hand through my hair. "She did it for our future." Or at least I try to make myself believe that. "So let's go up there and give it our best shot." I pull my sleeve back up. The boys nod and we wait for our turn to sing.

Bay's POV

My first class was science. Each desk held two seats. I sat down in one of the chairs as the rest of us did. "Please stand up, I have an Alphabetical Seating chart for this class so please stand in the back and wait for your name to be called." I lazily got up and went to the back and waited for my name. "Jacob Adams and Landon Arch, Rachel Abraham and Sam Arden." She slammed each desk and she said their names. "Aden Greene and Bay Gardens." I heard my name and followed the Aden kid. She finished the rest of the chart. "My name is Karen Walker but you must call me Professor Walker..." She went on and on about herself and then told us to meet our partner. I turned to look at him and noticed something..

He looked like Harry. His eyes were Green, His lips were shaped the same. his hair was loose but still curly.

"Hi I'm Aden." He smiled. God, Dimples too. I'm trying to forget about Harry not meet one of his seven look a likes. "Bay." I shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Aden." I smile.

"Are you from British?" I laugh, "do you mean England?" He nods.

"Yes, I am." He smiles, "Really?"

"Yep, Born and Raised."

"I think I have some relatives there."

We talked for the rest of the period until the annoying bell rang. "What do you have next?" I check my schedule, "Um.. I have Algebra." He checked my schedule. "I have lunch with you. Sit with me, okay?" I smile and nod.