Chapter 3 - Trouble comes?

Jiyeon is waiting for the bus at bus stop. Myungsoo doesn't know what to do, so he just watching her from his car. She is sitting with her usual pocker face, no emotions can be seen from her face. Is she always like that? Myungsoo thought.

When a bus arrived, jiyeon went into it and myungsoo followed this bus. Many people went out from the bus when they reached the bus stop. But jiyeon is still on the bus. "Woah..her house is so far?" Myungsoo kept following the bus until jiyeon comes out from the bus. And she is now walking her way to home..myungsoo parked his car at nearby and started to follow her fast. 'What should i do if she see me?' he was thinking and following her from a far..jiyeon doesn't look back,so he does't need to hide. But then, she went into the small Café..he thought she is going back to her home. He sigh in feeling sad, he was following her that far just to know her address. 'Should i go in too? What is she doing here? Just a customer or part-time worker?? Aish..whatever..I won't go back home unless I know her address!' Finally he decided to go in to café. And he found out that jiyeon is working as a waitress here. She doesn't see him because she is busy serving other people. He sit on a chair while staring her from a far. Since the café is small, there's only two waitress including jiyeon. The other waitress comes to him and ask for the order. He just orders 1 cup of cappuccino..his eyes can't take off from jiyeon. She looks so beautiful when she is working. She is now serving a table which is sat by a group of boys. That boys look at her with pervert looks. He feel angry about that..when jiyeon is going to the counter and tells the orders. That perverts are looking at her back with those dirty eyes. He is silently glaring at them. Then.."Here's your order mr." He just heard a soft loveable voice, when he looks at..this is jiyeon! She doesn't look shock to see him..he was the one who shocked at her appearance since he was so busy glaring and cursing at the perverts. He awkwardly smiles, jiyeon put down the coffee infront of him and about to leave..but he quickly ask to her, "jiyeon..when will your job ends?" She looks at him and said.."about 10pm". Ahh..this is too much, it's only 7pm now. She needs to work here for next 3 hrs. So if he wants to know her address, he also needs to wait for 3 hrs. 'It's not okay if i just sitting here and drink that coffee for 3hrs' myungsoo thought. He then decided to go home after he drank the coffee and comeback here at 10pm. If not, his mother would probably worry and make the men find him. He is from a rich family and is a future CEO for his company. Such a perfect life he got..but now..he found what he needs the most in his life. This is love, jiyeon..to make her love him back, he can do anything now.

At 10 pm

"Lalalala~" Myungsoo was singing like a kid while driving to the café. He made his hair up and neatly wore the shirt. He doesn't look like a student now, he is like a gentle man who is going to propose his girl. He went into the café with a smile on his face. But his smile dropped when he doesn't see jiyeon anywhere. He walks to the counter and ask the woman who is sitting, "Annyeong..can i ask you something" the woman immediately stand up and said "yeah..what do you want to know mr. ?" Myungsoo- "my fri jiyeon is working here. I came to see her but she is not here now. Do you know where is she?" Woman- " nae..jiyeon ssi went back home just now!" Myungsoo turn in to a sad face..he should have come early.."can you give me her address sis?" "Wait a minute, i actually don't know her that much. But she must filled her address in the working form. I can search that form for you mr. "

On the other side, Jiyeon was walking to her home slowly. It's cold outside today..there were not so much people on the street. She has been hugging herself to reduce the coldness. On the way to her home, she must pass a street that is usually dark and far from apartments. She is not afraid of ghosts but she's afraid of bad men. And it's dangerous since she is all alone. She was always worry about going back her home at late night but still she has to work until late night. Jiyeon took a deep breath and walk into the street while hugging herself. Unfortunately, there are some men who look like gangsters. She walks faster, not looking at them. There's only moonlight falling on to the street. Seriously, this is indeed a favourite place for gangsters. "Hey..where are you going? Pretty Girl" one of the men said and quickly block her way. The others also surrounding her.
'Gosh..I am in trouble!'
_____________________________

Thanks to the readers who waiting my story updates patiently ^_^ ♡