Chapter 4 - Bad night

The man with a pervert smirk..is coming closer to Jiyeon, while jiyeon is stepping backward. Eventhough she is scared, she was looking straightly at his eyes to know what he is trying to do. This is her strange ability she got since she involved in car accident at her age of 8..when she gained conscious at hospital, she started to know that she can read people just by looking at their eyes straightly. She even read the fact that the doctor didn't want to tell her about her parents death at first, but she knew that since she read his mind.
'Haha..I am so lucky tonight. The girl is so pretty. Gonna make her mine ' (A/N. I will write the thoughts that are read by jiyeon in Italic words)
She gulps in fear. She looks around and find a way to run but other 3 men are standing behind her, preventing her from running away. That evil man grab her wrist suddenly which makes her yell in shock. "Haha..don't be so afraid! I will be gentle" He laugh at her and othed men also laughing.
"Aghhhh"
Jiyeon bite the hand that is holding her wrist. That man was yelling in pain and was shocked by her sudden move. As soon as her wrist is free, she push away the man and run to the way of her home. "Yahh..catch that girl!!" All are yelling and running behinds her. "Damn..they are too fast" jiyeon curse in her mind as those men are just a little far from her. Her house is not that far..but, it feels like the road is too long today. Since the road is dark, she can't see properly and got tripped by the stone. "Haha got cha!" That men are now in front of her again..she can't stand up due to her leg hurts. And the neighbours won't bother helping at her even she shouts for help, coz they don't want to involve in such danger. She has been living in the bad place with full of gangsters after all. Suddenly, the pervert man pull her hair, lifting up her face. "Ha..you bit me..now it's my turn to bite you" he said while trying to kiss her lips. She is struggling and pushing him away but he is too strong..he even pushed her and got on top of her. The other men laughing like they are entertaining. She is so freaking scared now. She feels so weak. 'Am I going to get rape like this? please..someone help..'

"Pwang! Pwang! Pwanng!"
Myungsoo pressed the car horn with anger.."What the hell! Are they trying to rape a girl at the street?! What kind of place is that! Damn" he mumbled in anger. On his way to jiyeon's house, there are 4 men trying to rape a girl in the dark street. Because of his car light and horns, they stop trying to rape that girl and look at him. The man who was on top of a girl also got off and is slowly coming to his car with his dirty mad face. Okay..myungsoo knew that he will need to face that gangsters, he can't let the girl to get rape after all. He comes out from the car, he is not some kind of fighter but he has learned a lot of martial arts since child. He went to that gangsters with no fear. They surrounded him quickly.
"Ha..you came out? Well..I won't let you go anyway. You f**ktard, you ruined my mood" one of the men said. He glared at him without saying a word and turn to look at a girl who is still can't get up from the ground.

"What..jiyeon!!??" His eyes got widen and he yelled in shock. She was looking at him with her teary eyes. Her clothes are in a mess. She looks so pitiful. Myungsoo can't hold his angriness anymore, he punch the man in front him. But that man is not easy, he dodge his punch and try to punch him back. Myungsoo also avoid that but the other three men also fight him. He becomes troubled because those men are not just ordinary gangsters and know how to fight, he was struggling and he got punched a few times but he won't let them go, he will fight them with his all strength. He is so mad..they tried to rape his girl. A man kicked him from the back, "ah" he fell to front and the other man who is in front him punch him hard on his stomatch before he fall to ground. He fall to the ground while coughing some blood. They started to him and laugh at him "haaha..you want to be a super hero but now look at you. What a pity"
"Crack"
Suddenly with the loud voice, a man got hit by a big rock. Jiyeon hit him from the back, that man yelled in pain and look back at her while holding his bloody head. "You bitch" he goes to her, jiyeon doesn't run and still holding a rock while looking at him, trying to read his mind.
"Run Jiyeon Run!!" Myungsoo yelled when the men stop kicking him and focus on jiyeon.
'I will grab her hair and punch her now' jiyeon read his mind. She quickly run into him and hit the man's hand with rock, and before he can do nothing, she hit him quick at his stomach. "Agh" the man yelled in pain. The other men are shocked including myungsoo. But at the same time, myungsoo feels like he got his strength back and get up, then start to fight the other men. He got his chance because the other men were so amazed at jiyeon. 'What the hell..that man is so strong..I really hit him hard but he still get up and consious' Jiyeon thought as that man is coming to her again. This time, she can't read his mind as he moved so fast to her and grab her neck. "Uh.." he is choking her up. "You really like to play hard huh? I like that kind of girl but you know you are too much" that man said with his angry yet sarcastic voice. Then He stop choking her. He punched her at her stomatch.
"Ah huk ah huk" jiyeon cough so hard on the ground. That man step on her chest. "What a bad girl. You should have run away when you have your chance. Why did you hit me? I really wanted to have fun and want to do it gently with you though"
"Have fun with dog you f**king pervert" myungsoo said from behind and hit the man with a stick he found. This time that man fall to the ground and passed out. Myungsoo has done fighting with other three men too, he fought these men like a monster, may be he got a love power that people called? Myungsoo went to jiyeon and hug her. "Mianhae..jiyeon ah..you got hurt because I couldn't fight them at first. I am so sorry.." his voice was trembling. "Ahni..I am fine..gomawo myungsoo ssi.." jiyeon said with her low and husky voice. Then she fell unconscious in his arms. "Jiyeon jiyeon!" Myungsoo called her in shock. Then he decided to carry her to his car and went to hospital~~

At the hospital, he also got treated his wounds and now lying beside jiyeon's bed. Jiyeon is still sleeping..he looks at her sleeping face, she looks like a baby. It was really the most frightening night for him..he has never fought with gangsters before and the thing that he got frightened the most was when he saw her with teary eyes and with the clothes almost torn up. He can't forget that scene..and he couldn't save her safely after all. Both he and she could have been tortured by that gangsters. He sigh in sadness..and then he fall asleep too~~

______________________________
Hehe..long time no update..long time no using wattpad. Whatever I am back now, so dun worry babies :* comment and tell me how was this chap!