Chapter 50 - Forgive & Forget

Simon and Ethan finally pulled away from each other. Both of them were bright red with tears and smiles. They turned to the Katie who smiled, wiping away a tear.

Ethan sped over to Katie and pulled her into a tight hug, smiling and crying, holding her as tight as he could. "Don't ever leave me Katie. I need you." He said softly, his voice filled with gratitude. Katie chuckled and held him just as tightly. "I will always be here for you Ethan." She replied, her voice high from crying. They pulled away, Ethan looked into her eyes. "Thank you." He whispered. Katie smiled in return and wiped away his tears.

"Ethan..."

The two looked away from each other to the new voice in the room. It was JJ. Ethan tensed as JJ walked towards him, fear bubbling up inside him. "JJ..." Ethan croaked, stiff and scared. JJ looked over to Simon who nodded. Ethan cowered, confused and anxious.

"I'm sorry Ethan. For everything." JJ said, his face straight and regretful. Ethan looked up at him, searching for what to say. Nothing came to mind.

"I know I messed up. I don't know what was wrong with me. We were happy. All of us were. We were the Sidemen. This amazing group of friends and Youtubers. And there was love in that group. And then I completely destroyed everything. I'm sorry. I've learnt from my ways. I promise I will never be like that again." JJ said.

He walked nearer to Ethan who cowered less, but was still uncomfortable. He looked down at Ethan's hand and took it. "You and Simon are the most perfect couple I've seen in my life." He said. He turned to Simon and reached over, taking Simon's hand. "I ship you two." JJ smiled warmly, before connecting the couples hands. Ethan looked up at Simon who was smiling, relief and happiness in his eyes. A small smile cracked onto Ethan's lips. He looked up at JJ and nodded his head. "Thank you JJ."

The three turned around to face Vikk, Josh and Katie. JJ held his hand out, looking at Katie. She walked over and took his hand. He smiled at her before taking both of her hands and covering Simon's and Ethan's with them. Her hands kept Simon's and Ethan's together, clasping them into a ball. "It's because of Katie that today you two are here, in this room, finally together." He smiled. "Thank you Katie, for fixing the mess I made." JJ said to Katie. She smiled back at JJ before turning to the couple. "Thank you." The both of them smiled, before holding her in a group hug.

The three held each other with love, gratitude and relief. Ethan and Simon were finally together again. They were finally with the one they truly loved, the one meant for them. And Katie was truly happy. Eventhough she lost Ethan as a partner, she had found him as a friend for life. And Ethan was finally happy, he was finally happy to be who he was.

The three pulled apart and chuckled, happiness filling them up.

"Woah."

The three looked at JJ who stared ahead at Vikk and Josh who were pulling away from a small kiss.

"When did you two happen?" JJ asked.

Josh and Vikk looked at each other beaming before turning back to the group. "I guess that's a story for another day." Vikk replied.

A/N
ZERKSTAR HAS HAPPENED!!!!
I had been contemplating adding another ship to the story but I just couldn't help myself but add Zerkstar in the end! And don't worry guys this isn't the last chapter! There's still a few more very inconsistent uploads to come!

Thank you for 23K reads! You guys are absolute lovelies! Love you guys! Leave comments of what you think about all of this! Love yaaaaaa!