Chapter 4: Clearly, It's Weird

Sugino P.O.V.

We planned to go to Karma's for a little visit. When we got in, little Nagisa opened the door for us, I noticed Maehara look and act differently, like putting on a fake smile as we got in.

"So?"
Karma waited. Maehara was troubled for sure, and sounded less boastful in his tone than he used to. Was it because of what happened with Isogai? We did lie just in that moment, or did we?

"W-Well... I-I... need to go to the bathroom, excuse me!!!"
Maehara screamed as he rushed for the bathroom door, locking himself in. Me and Karma both gasped in a startled tone, as we waited for Maehara. What was he doing there? Sulking?
Please no.

"What happened there?"
Karma asked me instead, hoping I would, which I didn't, I told him a possible reason, like what happened earlier with Isogai. Karma didn't ask anything else, instead, he sat next to Nagisa and pet his head.

"He better fix that... alone."
Karma told me. I actually agree to that, because he lied to Isogai himself and he should personally take the blame as well. Kinda hard, but if it's from the heart they'll believe you.

"Karma-kun...? Why is Tomo-kun so... weird?"
I heard Nagisa murmur to Karma. That shot me straight in the head. I AM NOT WEIRD AT ALL!!! Nagisa and her-- I mean his kid issues about people! I am not weird... am I? Whatever.

"So, How's Okuda doing with the antidote?"
Karma asked me. To be homest I don't know, I didn't notice if she was in class at all. Bummer.

"Uh, don't really know, she wasn't in class..."
I told him. He nodded and went to the bathroom door. He first knocked softly, but he then knocked violently like he was going to suffocate and kill him inside.

"AGH!!! WHAT?! I'M BUSY HERE!!!"
I heard Maehara whine, with a trembling voice. Since it felt like it's gonna take a long time, I sat next to Nagisa and talked to him a little.

"Not weird."
I told him softly, he nodded giggling like he pulled a prank on someone. Maehara kept shouting and shouting as Karma kept banging on the door viciously like he was about to kick it open, like in the lab.

"COME OUT ALREADY!"
Karma told him, irritated.

"I'M STILL BUSY!!!"
Maehara answered back.
Me and Nagisa just watched them from the couch, as they scream. Like in a movie.

"BUSY? THIS IS MY BATHROOM! WHAT COULD YOU PROBABLY DO IN THERE ANYWAY?!"

"SOMETHING I CAN'T TELL!!!"

"HURRY UP!"

"WAIT!!!"

"I SAID HURRY UP OR I'LL BUST THE DOOR OPEN, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!"

"W-WHAT?! WAIT!!!"

And finally, Maehara came out the bathroom. Karma smirked at his own mischief, knowing that he just did that to scare Maehara out that room.

Me and Nagisa, the so-called 'audience', were laughing at Maehara's frightened face. Karma gave out a chuckle and flicked his head.

"Ow! What was that for?!"
Maehara whined. Karma put his hands in his pocket and turned the opposite direction of where Maehara was.

"For lying."
Karma told him. Maehara's eyes grew wide, and stepped back from Karma a little, while me and Nagisa knows that this is gonna be of somewhat dramatic. Maehara kept looking at Karma, and made some slow movement to his mouth, like he was saying something, but no words came.

"H-H-How did you..."
"Me and Tomohito already know that."
Karma confessed. Maehara looked at me, with his eyes opened wide. I looked down, to avoid eye contact. I felt a bit guilty, even though he knows.

"Maehara, you should fix your little issue with Isogai, by your own."
I suggested. He looked at me with a raised brow, but eventually, he turned away saddened.

"Y-Yeah... Sor-ry..."
He mumbled. Karma smacked his head from behind and offered to sit down, with me and Nagisa so he can prepare something to eat.

"Damn, it hurts..."
Naehara mumbled as he sat next to me. Nagisa then stood up, and sat on Maehara. He swayed his feet back and forth, alternating. Maehara just wore a startled yet a faint happy face.

"What happened? Hey, once I get back to normal, don't treat as a child. I wouldn't wanna remember this."
Nagisa warned. Me and Maehara just laughed, and Nagisa just hit my shoulder softly.
As he said that, I had a little plan of mischief under my sleeve. Maybe I can test his 'kid' reflexes and make him act like a kid he is now. Pretty good?

"Uh- Hey Nagisa-kun..."
I started. He gazed up at me, since he was, shorter. Like... always. He looked up to me, and I made my move. Maehara also looked at me with a confused look and just watched me do my stuff.

"The hell are you--"
"Shh!"
I silenced Maehara, trying to make something out. He just raised a brow at me, and rolled his eyes over. He just observed, and watched.

I poked Nagisa on the side, and like every kid would do, he laughed. Proof of having mini-reflexes one, check!

"T-Tomo-kun? What was-- hahaha!!!"
Nagisa tried to tell something, but I tickled his side once more, making him laugh his stomach out. I noticed Maehara from behind, have little pink shade on his cheeks. Is he blushing? Whuuuut?

"Hahahaha!! Nyaa! Haha! Stop! Hahaha!!"
He said in between laughs, I think Maehara wanted to join in too, but no way. I'm having too much fun with him.

"Hahaha!!! T-Tomo-kun! Hahaha You're killing me!! Hahaha!!!"
Nagisa laughed. After a few more tickles, I stopped and chuckled at his blushed face and teary eyes.

"Hm~ I guess I know what I'll write to Nagisa-chan's weaknesses."
Karma suddenly came up to us, holding a big bowl of spaghetti. Nagisa looked quickly to him and made a rant about Karma finding on one of his weakness.

"Don't you dare, Karma-kun!!!"
He yelled. Karma laughed at his innocence, and set the bowl on the table.

"I wonder how the antidote is coming together?"
Maehara asked out. Me and Karma shrugged, as he looked at both of us, then at Nagisa.

"Hope it'll be done soon."
I told them. They both agreed with a nod, and began getting some spaghetti. I rushed to get some too, and for Nagisa as well.

"Yeah, so I can try out Nagisa-chan's new weakness~"
Karma teased. Nagisa hit his shoulder as he sat next to him.

"No! Don't do that!!"
Nagisa whined.

I think this'll be a long day. = ̄ω ̄=