Chapter 2

AN: And here’s chapter 2. I hope you’ll enjoy~ :D

-

Chapter 2:

Jensen was outwardly cursing up a storm, while inwardly he was freaking out. He was in the boot of the car that had just sideswiped him, being kidnapped by the arrogant driver! It was pitch black and he could barely see with his glasses gone AWOL during his (futile) struggling. And he didn’t know what happened to his katana, or his bag come to think of it.

And there was something digging into his back that was really starting to piss him off.

And the guy drove as arrogantly and ignorantly as his personality. Did he have to take corners like he was a freaking rally car driver or something?

Finally, and mercifully may it be added, the car came to a stop and he assumed he was at the place the familiar voice on the phone ordered the egotistical redhead to take him.

As soon as the boot was opened, Jensen managed to lash out with a kick of his good leg, hitting his kidnapper in the stomach, making him wheeze, before he scrambled out, doing his best to ignore the flare of pain from his leg. He leaned against the car and tried to look at his surroundings, but without his glasses, he could only make out certain things. And he hadn’t a clue where the hell he was.

Suddenly, a hand appeared before him that held his glasses.

“What the hell happened to you?”

Jumping and then wincing when he jarred his injured leg, Jensen spun around at the now very familiar voice and found himself being looked at with a studying gaze of none other than Kagen. He was about his height, maybe a few inches taller, with subtle muscles. But the most unique thing about him was his hair; it was a navy blue and it was long, held back in a long braid at the base of his neck and hovering a mere inch off the ground. And the bangs that framed his face, brushing against his jawline where highlighted in a sky blue.

“Kagen?” Jensen muttered as he squinted his eyes before snatching at his glasses and putting them on haphazardly. When he saw that it was really Kagen he knew, he all but launched himself at him, pointing at the redhead behind him. “That jackass hit me with his car!”

Kagen’s head reeled back in surprised. “…What?”

“He then grabbed me and threw me into the back of said car!”

Kagen’s emerald green eyes suddenly narrowed dangerously and he spun around to the redhead. “What part of ‘be careful with him’ don’t you understand, you stupid fool?”

“Hey, he was fighting me every inch of the way,” the redhead simply retorted, shrugging carelessly.

“Of course I did,” Jensen quickly sniped at him, his glare back on his features. “I had no idea where you were taking me! You sideswiped me with your car and then threw me into the back. I thought you were kidnapping me!”

“Don’t flatter yourself,” he replied with a mocking laugh. “As if I would kidnap a scrawny little punk like you.”

“A punk?” Jensen seethed. He hated being called a punk. “I’m a martial artist, dammit!”

“And so am I!”

Jensen recoiled in surprise, looking at the tall redhead with a sense of disbelief. “You’re kidding?”

The guy blinked and pointed to himself. “Don’t you know who I am?”

“Not really?” Jensen replied honestly, but sharply at the same time. “Should I?”