Chapter 3 ❤

Mariah Pov

i mentally rolled my eyes . i hate having to wake up at 6:30 in the morning just to shut the garage door after my daddy leaves 😐 .

i got up & Walked down the 2 sets of steps before I reached the cold garage floor . i forgot my socks 😐 . i quickly jumped over to the garage door and slammed it down & locked it . i ran back into my room & shut my door with an attitude .

i Laid down on the bed and let sleep somehow take over .

then the all of a sudden my alarm decided to go off , " man what the fuck !" I yelled frustrated . " Mariah Lar'Nae Taylor watch yo mouth in my muthafucking house hold . I don't know where the fuck you learn that language from ". my Mom Yelled .

did this nigga just say 45 curse words and ask me where I get my " foul language from " ? I thought to myself  . I Shrugged It Off And Went Inside my closet to pick out my Clothes for the day .

I decided to wear my black leggings and white tank top with my blue Jean jacket and brown ugg boots . I grabbed my towel and headed toward the hallway bathroom .

I Turned on the hot water and got in . I scrubbed my body really good , and got out . I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a high Ponytail.  I Put my Clothes on & grabbed my purse , Charger , gym clothes , and phone , and headed Downstairs .

I grabbed a oreo cookie ice cream & Headed out the house into my white mustang .

I play " Fuck boy" by trina and pull off .

I pulled up to school and notice everyone was in a big circle . me I hop out the car and look to see what's going on .

" pussy square up". I heard a boy say . I tried to get somewhat close as possible but that's why I hate being short .

" sister get your short Ass on my back damn". my brother Ryan said . he's not my real brother , just pretend .

I hop on his back and seen Lucas squared up with another dude . I also seen Bryson trying to pull Lucas away but Lucas wasn't bugging . " Ryan get me up there". I Yelled over the very loud kids .

Ryan nodded his head and pushed his way with me on his back through that crowd .

we finally make it up to Lucas and I hop of Ryans back and grab Lucas arm . he pushed me out the way from him .

I Gave Ryan my purse and grabbed Lucas arm , he turned around and looked at me . first his eyes where red as ever , then they got big and white .

" Lucas don't entertain him , he ain't swing yet so what is you hyping the crowd up fa "? I yelled over the noise .

Lucas nodded and walled away . " Newbie how did you do it". Bryson asked . I Laughed hard . it's easy .

and after that I went to class .