chapter 4

Lucas Pov 🎀👣 .

After That Big Fight That Didn't Happen , I Went Home. Im Glad That Mariah Was There To Tell Me Not To Impress People . I Decided To Call Her, Cause Thinking About Her Made Me Want Her ( Sexual Way ) 💀 . I Grabbed My Phone And Looked Through The Contacts For Mariah. Until I Found It. But She Was Sleep, I Know She Is . Its 1:30 am . Ill Just Text Her In The Morning.

Mariah Pov 😏🎀

The Whole Family Was Up At 1:30 In The Morning Talking About Nothing. Daddy And Mama Had A Card Game And I Couldn't Sleep Cause Mama Let Me Drink For The First Time Ever.

" Ma ' ? I'm Gonna Get Some Sleep ". My Moma Nodded Her Head And I Headed Upstairs.

I Had 13 Missed Calls From Lucas.

( big thirsty ass 💀😂 )

I Called Back . He Told Me To Meet Him At McDonalds . I Agreed And Said Okay .

I Put On My Brown Ugg Boots And Went To McDonalds .

I Seen Lucas Car So I Pulled Up Next To It . He Got Out The Car And So Did I . " Mariah I Didnt Think You Would Be Up This Early ". He Said Putting His Hands In His Pockets . I Smiled And Gave Him A Hug .

" So What Did You Call Me For "? I Asked , Currently We Was Just Standing There Like To Bumps On The Log .

Lucas Grabbed My Face And Kissed Me . I Was Shocked .

He Bit On My Bottom Lip asking for an entrance , so I gave it to him .

wow my first French kiss 💋 . his hands traveled down to my butt and gave it a squeeze , I tensed up cause I don't like when people grab my butt , unless its my best friend . we kisses for about 10 minutes before I stopped to catch my breath .

" why did you do that ". I asked , he smiled and grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead . " cause I like you Mariah , your different from the hoes that go to our school your different , so would you be my girlfriend "? lucas asked looking me in my eyes . he like 6 foot something , and I'm only 5'3 , I smiled and kissed his lips . I can get used to that . " yes lucas I will be your girlfriend ". I smiled , he picked me up and kissed me all over my face . I then thought it's like 2:00 in the morning , and I have track practice extremely early . " lucas I have to go , I have practice in the morning ". he nodded and kissed me and we both got into our cars and drove off .

I got home and smiled myself to sleep , I have a boyfriend now ! .

my alarm went off at 6:55 , so I woke up got inside the shower and got out . I Put On My gray and black sweat pants , and a black tank top . I Put On My jacket and Nike slides . I Put my clothes I was gonna wear to school today which was a white tank top my gray Nike jacket , and some ripped jeans , with my Jordan 12's . my phone binging twice so I looked to see coco asking me to come get her .

bestie bitch 💜🍫👑 .

coco - Bestie Can You Come Get Me For Track ? My Car Not Starting .

me - yeah , I'll be there in a minute .

my other text was from lucas

bae 👑💸💍

lucas - goodmorning baby , what you doing ?

me - goodmorning baby , and in the car waiting on coco to come outside .

lucas - what you got on ?

me - my track sweat pants & this black tank top 😐 .

lucas - mhm 😐 .