Part 1

(Please also read my other story which im NOT done with yet I just had some ideas for this one so i needed to write them down before i forget)
"Bye bye my little butterfly" Ladybug said as she let the de-eviltized butterfly fly away. Her phone vibrated. She checked it to see 36 missed phone calls from Alya. Her and Chat Noir transformed back into Marinette and Adrien. Marinette loved not having to run away every time she was about to transform back. She also loves dating Adrien/Chat. She called Alya back. "Hey" she said hoping Alya doesn't hate her.
"Not only did you miss the movie we were supposed to watch together," Alya ranted angrily "But you also missed Ladybug fighting in the park! Again!!" She continued.
"I'm sorry!" Marinette said.
"Why weren't you here?!" Alya asked hastily.
Marinette panicked. What should she say? She can't say fighting crime. " I, um was" Marinette mumbled on.
"Say the bakery was packed and your parents needed help" Adrien chimed in.
"The bakery was packed so i-uh had to help them out" Marinette said adding a guilty smile which she was so happy Alya couldn't see.
"Whatever!" Alya said then hung up.
"Uhg I hate lying to her!" Marinette moaned.
"Well there's nothing else you can do." Adrien said reassuringly.
"I know I can't, but I really wish I could tell her!" Marinette said. "She's get so mad every time I have to skip something we had planned. She wouldn't get mad if she knew I missed it because I was saving the city. Also she's getting suspicious of me always not being there when Ladybug fights." She ranted on.
Adrien checked the time. "I'm sorry, I gotta go" He said hopping Marinette wouldn't get mad. "I have a photo shoot in the park in like 10 minutes, talk to you later."
"Okay" she said sadly. She now had to go back to the bakery and have Alya yell at her for missing the movie.