Part 6

Ok so this story is ending soon cuz there's nothing left to write, I don't have anymore ideas so I'm gonna make a couple of cute prom chapters and then it's over sorry guys
_______________________________

"Marinette!" Alya yells through the phone.

"I would ask what you want, but I'm deaf now, so I won't be able to hear you." I giggled.

"Nino asked me to prom!" Alya yelled through the other side, completely ignoring my comment.

"Congrats girl!" I replied. "It's time to pull out the secret dresses." I said and quickly pulled the phone off of my ear. Alya let out a loud squeal that I could hear even as the phone layed on my desk.

The secret dresses were two dresses that me and Alya designed in 7th grade. The day we designed them, I ran home and made them. Alya and I said that we would hide them and not look at them until prom. I hid them that day just as we promised in a safe place. Now that it's around prom time, it's time to pull the dresses out and make adjustments.

"I'll be over in about an hour, you have something to do first." She said. I couldn't see her, but I know she was smirking a wicked smile.

"What do you mean? I have nothing to do." I said. I was very confused.

"I can't give away too much, bye."

"Alya wait!" I called, but she already hung up. What was she talking about.

Tap tap tap.

I groaned and walked over to the window. "What do you want?" I moaned.

"Fine I guess if you don't want me here I'll just leave." He stated as he started to leave.

"Don't you dare go anywhere Kitty." I giggled. He sat on my bed and released his transformation.

"If you insist."

"So what do you want?" I asked. He patted the spot next to him and I sat in it cautiously.

He grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes as he asked "Will you go to prom with me?"

"Yes!" I exclamed as I threw my arms around the boy. This must be what Alya was talking about. She must have known.

"Turn around princess." He comanded. I did as he said once again. I felt cold metal touch my neck as he carefully placed a necklace around my neck. I picked up the piece of jewelry from my neck and examined it. It was black jeweled paw print with green jeweled details.

"Kitty, it's so pretty!" I exclaimed. "But you didn't have to-"

"Well I did and there's no refunds." He cut me off.

"Thanks!" I said as I pulled him into a hug again.

"As much as I'd love to stay, you have a best friend to tend to." He said. He transformed into Chat and hopped out of my window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mari!" Alya called as she ran up the stairs and pushed the trap door open. "So, you said yes right?" She asked.

"Of course, and I'm guessing you were in on it." I replied. Alya simply nodded in response.

"So let's see the dresses!" She yelled. I pulled out two maniquins with our dresses on them. Each was hand sewn by me based on our designs we drew - which were pinned to the dress.

Alya stared at my creations with a look of shock and amazement. "Mari, they are perfect!" She exclaimed. "Let's try them on!"
_______________________
Sorry this is really short and it sucks but I haven't updated in a while and this is all I got so exept it.

Ilyssssm- Lizzy