Patel Mansion

It was a fine morning , I parked my vespa and entered my office it was nearly 10.30 still I didn't receive any instruction from Rishi sir ; usually he will assign me the works I have to do , as soon as he arrives and he is a punctual man , he gives me the agenda at 9 itself just than I received a call from an unknown number .

I picked the call the person on the other side began to speak "hello I am Shantha the housekeeper in Patel Mansion is this Ms. mahilchi prakash speaking " ,I replied "yes " the person continued " mam sir had an cardiac arrest today morning so he will not be present in office today I was asked to give you this information by Mr.Jai " , I was shocked and I couldn't reply "mam are you there ? "
Me : yeah can you please tell me what is his condition now ?

House keeper : his condition was critical but now he is getting better after the treatment but he is still weak .

Me : ok thank you , can you please tell me which hospital he is, I want to visit him after office hours .

Hk : mam he is treated here in Patel mansion

Me : oh ok thank you mam .

I prayed God for speedy recovery of Rishi sir . Mr.Jai and Mr.Raheem were not in India I didn't know what to do , I didn't have any work so I called Raheem sir, he instructed me to plan a strategy and do financial model for the new schemes to be introduced and he also felt sad he couldn't be near Rishi sir at this time. I spoke to Jai sir also he was very sad and in a shock , I consoled him .

Ufff the fine morning was gloomy now , I planned the strategies it was confusing , I was tired after that, I finished preparing the financial model it was almost 7 p.m I was about to leave the office my phone rang it was Jai sir.

Jai : Ms.Prakash have you finished preparing the strategy and the f.m .

Me : yes sir I finished it , I mailed Raheem sir the blueprints he approved it .

JAI : well and good our associates are in a hurry to execute the strategy now , so we have to send them the plan chart so please get them ready and get my papa's signature he is ready to sign it please do it today itself we have to send the charts tomorrow , I know you are tired and your working hours has ended but please do this favour for me .

Me : no problem sir ; we have to fulfil the needs of our associates I will do it do it sir , we can issue the chart tomorrow morning .

Jai : thank you so much miss.prakash .

Me : pleasure is mine sir .

I hanged the call I took the printouts and filed it neatly . I started my vehicle, I reached the Patel Mansion the securities opened the huge gate , I parked my vehicle .

It was a big modern villa with a well maintained green garden " very beautiful house" I thought. I rang the bell just than my slippers worn out I bended down to mend it the door opened I lifted my head I coluld see a man wearing pyjamas with a athletic body my hair was hiding his face from my vision , I tucked my hair behind my ears now I saw the face.

It was Jignesh he looked me like a annoying pest .

What are you doing here ?

I came to get sign in these charts from Rishi sir. can I come in ?

He nodded his head . I followed him

You are a person who will not wait and work after working hours so what made you work today ?

I was annoyed by his question he was smiling amd asking this question " I felt this work important and I also came to see Rishi sir's health condition " .

He didn't react he called the housekeeper and made her escort me to his father's room.

I went up .

Jignesh's P.O.V

The door bell rang all were busy with papa so I went to open the door a girl in a chudithar was kneeling down in an leg her dark thick tresses of hair was hiding her face I admired the tresses the girl lifted her head and tucked her hair now I saw the face it was Ms.Prakash .
I was shocked what was she doing here , I mocked her as she doesn't like working late , it is late only for her .

After that I asked my house keeper to escort her , I sat in the living room I wanted to see her face again when she leaves out the house .

After 15 minutes , she came down she was not aware I was there , she hummed some song and was smiling and she didn't notice the floor was slippery, it was just now cleaned by the staffs , she was about to fall , but managed to stand steady , she looked around to check if anyone watched her I hid myself she smiled seeing none and she shrunk her shoulders and jumped a little , she was cute I could see the child in her .

My maid came and led her out she left the place . But still something made me hate her