Chapter 7 The revive fruit

Kevin hated the tall grass which grew all the way up to his chin. Up ahead he saw a banana tree.

"Not that one," he thought to himself.

Determined to be the one to find the wakeup fruit, he carried on. As he made his way to under the banana tree, he felt like he needed better view of the area, so he climbed up to the top of the banana tree.

When Kevin was halfway there, he saw a strange fruit on the banana tree.

Angel's walking slowed in the thick mud that grabbed at her shoes. There was these plants in the mud that tried to tangle you up and pull you under. Nanyine had stayed with Chris, looking after him. Ragina's ghost also contacted them, saying that it as going to help them find the wakeup fruit.

Suddenly, as she was thinking all of this, she tripped over a hidden rock, finding herself being dragged under.

She kicked and pulled, but she couldn't get free. Her head hit water, and the next thing she knew, she had fainted.

Nanyine poured water into Chris's mouth, relieved that Chris's cheeks had colour again. Nanyine saw Kevin run back to her.

"He's fine!" Nanyine said."He doesn't need the wakeup fruit anymore."

"What fruit is this?" Kevin asked, flipping through the pages of the book.

He found the page containing the picture of the fruit.

"The Revive fruit," Kevin read the script out loud." Any dead person that died in a 1 hour radius of time can be revived by squeezing this juice in a open wound or it's mouth."

Chris sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Chris!" Cried Nanyine and Kevin.

"Guys, i'm not sure if it's true or not," Chris said with a sense of warning." But I have a hunch that Angel is in danger."